• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is that an isis logo on his uniform...? If so beat the ever loving shit out of him w/no warning.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep my right hand free and close to my Glock 19 and make a private call to the police about a suspicious individual wearing the insignia of the IS, or AQ, or whatever that blurry insignia is. I can quickly recognize the insignia of many terrorist organizations but that one is blurry. I'm going on the assumption that I'd be able to identify the insignia as that of a militant Islamic organization.

fireblast2591

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes immediately call the Liberal Police so they can come by and pay for his meal and then arrest you for profiling this guy in the picture and you being a racist towards him. It seems that people do not understand that ISIL, ISIS or whatever they are calling themselves that particular day have rights in this country as opposed to Americans like us who's rights are being flushed down the toilet quiet fast.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd ask him if the diaper was a size 2 and if I could borrow it. I'm almost out.

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes immediately call the Liberal Police so they can come by and pay for his meal and then arrest you for profiling this guy in the picture and you being a racist towards him. It seems that people do not understand that ISIL, ISIS or whatever they are calling themselves that particular day have rights in this country as opposed to Americans like us who's rights are being flushed down the toilet quiet fast.

The police in this area would not arrest you for calling them about this dude.

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ask him what the insignia is, and if he says isis, then it would escalate from there. If my wife was with me I probably wouldn't get the question out of my mouth before she already told him what she thought. She doesn't hold back. Btw did someone take that photo in the U.S.?

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call the police. If a confrontation or discussion started I'd watch his hands like a hawk and try to keep a distance or something between us. No doubt he would have a large knife and could likely be on top of you before you could draw at that distance.

Going all billy badass in his face would be reckless and a good way to get gutted. I wouldn't expect to get any help from the other patrons either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was in Houston airport last month, and was astonished as to the demographics of the place. I was seeing lots and lots of asian, african, and indian people, hardly any caucasian at all. Most of the workers were african. It must be an international hub ?

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Houston is the 4th largest city in the US and a gazillion flights go through there bound and inbound to and from destinations around the globe daily.

floridays

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It depends, if my kids were with me, I would back up and tell my kids we were leaving. I'd tell my oldest to watch his brother (he knows that means to hold his little brothers hand and to stay right with me). We would leave and go someplace else.
    If my kids weren't with me I would take a picture of his logo if possible and I would leave without saying a word.

Removing my kids and myself from a possible situation would be my top priority. It's better to walk away than provoke a argument or fight. The world is a screwed up place with screwed up people, but overreacting, stirring sh!t, and being stupid isn't a good option. Just my two cents

AndyS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Houston is the 4th largest city in the US and a gazillion flights go through there bound and inbound to and from destinations around the globe daily.

I recently spent several weeks at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and saw dozens and dozens of Muslims in and around the place. Hijabs, veils, and even little flocks of women going in and out in full Burqas. Most of em I noticed got picked up and dropped off in big black chauffered Mercedes and Escalades. Saw a few Muslim staff ... probably less than 2%. (My wife's nuerosurgeon, btw, was a Brazilan of Japanese ethnicity .. super nice guy and tops in his field)

AndyS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This dude is in front of you at the sandwich shop. What do you do?
    9645d0c4a513fe548f95f0d7c64e1824.jpg
    I'd ask him about the symbol ... politely but just loud enough so others in the vicinity could hear .. he'd probably just ignore me but my thinking would be not to start a confontation about it but just to call him out as he should be just as if he walked in wearing a Klan robe.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I recently spent several weeks at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and saw dozens and dozens of Muslims in and around the place. Hijabs, veils, and even little flocks of women going in and out in full Burqas. Most of em I noticed got picked up and dropped off in big black chauffered Mercedes and Escalades. Saw a few Muslim staff ... probably less than 2%. (My wife's nuerosurgeon, btw, was a Brazilan of Japanese ethnicity .. super nice guy and tops in his field)

They were probably associated with the oil industry....$$$.

No better care for cancer in the country than MD Anderson. Hope all is going well with your wife.

Top Bottom