HD Tactical

WTB Taurus 809, PTX or G2C, Ruger LCP, EC9 or SR9, XD(M)9 or 45, PK380 (Handgun of any caliber 380 and higher.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to buy a fair/good shape semi-auto hand gun preferably in a make or model as listed above. Not really interested in anything other than 9mm, 40 SW, and 45 ACP (although 380s are definitely considered as I am simply purchasing an effective carry for late night factory rounds and should be plenty of punch in a good 380 hornet. Lorcin, Hi Point, and the nickel plated phoenix 380s obviously I am not looking to pay more than 200 for, but am interested in a PK380 or LCP for a buck or so more. Willing to pay up to 400 for the right gun (That's my budget folks, I also have a Point Blank Plate Carrier I am willing to include in trade if anyone is interested. So Priority wise, or preference I should say I am looking to pay 200-450 dollars for something of these defense carry staples...
    • Ruger EC9, Security, LCP
    • Taurus 800, 900 series, PT__, G2S/C, Spectrum, TH
    • XDS, XDM, XD, 9, 40 or 45
    • SW MP 9, MP comp, SD40/45
    • Walther PPS, PPQ, PK380

Sorry about the dollar general list of said guns/models i have noted above, I know they are ALL, much different in prices and the market is very volatile. This being said, I would like to spend around 300-350 on a good reliable double stack pref. in 9 or 45. Willing to go up around 4-5 for the XDs obv. and the common G2/809 etc. Taurus' a bit lower than 350. I also am always interested in offers so just shoot me one and I may end up buying a makarov! Who Knows!? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom