Target Sports

Windham Weaponry (AR’s) closing this week…

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just heard of them closing while watching a vid on YouTube by Legally Armed America….the owner of this company use to own Bushmaster and sold it….then a bit latter put his workers back to work when the new Bushmaster folks moved….well now theyre just closing.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I read about this this morning. Sad to see Windham Weaponry come to an end. The market being what it is the past several years has hurt them as they have not had much of the market because they are not one of the big names and some of their prices were too high for many to justify spending that much for something not made by a big boutique name company. Quite frankly, from my dealings with them, they were an excellent company and produced some good stuff. I really liked their barrels. Some of the best on the market. Unfortunately, they were not making enough money to satisfy their debts to creditors and their effort to find willing investors fell flat. I hate to see a good company like this go belly-up, but it happens from time to time.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hate to see any gun manufacturer go under. I bought a Windham for my wife a few years back and it seems to be a well made weapon.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Didn't some guy(s) break off from Bushmaster and create Windham Weaponry? Maybe I'm being overly optimistic or hopeful but maybe they'll do it again if they see support is strong enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom