Target Sports

Why is the UN hiring English speaking Disarmament Officers in New York?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To disarm ms13 the bloods and the crips, of course..

Right???

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Purdy blue helmets make them easy to spot...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I might be derailing my own thread, but I don't care. It's all related. UN confiscation and martial law go hand in hand, along with civil unrest and stolen elections

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    I might be derailing my own thread, but I don't care. It's all related. UN confiscation and martial law go hand in hand, along with civil unrest and stolen elections
    If you really want to go down the worm hole, look up "COG" continuation of government. It'll be a bit more upsetting than purdy blue helmets...

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You do realize that’s a year old right and the UN hasn’t disarmed you right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Some people really have a thing for blue helmets and disarmament along with tyranny. The most dangerous oppressors are from within your own country. And what is more, here they get voted into office. They promise to turn over the national treasury modern bread and circuses and get voted in. They are going to make you so safe and secure.

typically the original quote: ' Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Fact it is not so much deserve, but what you will get.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    “Posted the day after Christmas”

Umm is this 12 months late or from the future?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I'm sure they said that same thing about Soros 30 years ago and look at the shit he's still stirring

gunsrfun1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who cares who the UN is hiring. They are such a worthless, toothless, spineless organization, it doesn't matter. I'd rather be protected by a Mexican drug cartel than a UN "peacekeeper" force. (Look up "Rwanda genocide" for starters.)
    So I wouldn't get too worked up about this. It's probably their fancy title for "administrative secretary" anyway.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Who cares who the UN is hiring. They are such a worthless, toothless, spineless organization, it doesn't matter. I'd rather be protected by a Mexican drug cartel than a UN "peacekeeper" force. (Look up "Rwanda genocide" for starters.)
    So I wouldn't get too worked up about this. It's probably their fancy title for "administrative secretary" anyway.
    Spoken like a true yankee

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What brings you down here from Pennsylvania? I was just talking to a girl from Pennsylvania today, coincidentally. A pharmacist, former Marine. All good natured joking aside, I just spent 5 years deep behind enemy lines in Maine. Welcome to the forum

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ya'll speculating and worrying about some shit that will never happen. The second some blue hats step put on US soil and "try" to disarm ANYONE, a blood bath will ensue. Stop worrying about it. I'm sure the powers that be know this all too well. It won't happen. It's just some bullshit to stir up the conspiracy theorists. And in the infinitely small chance that they DO try and start some shit....fire away....cause it will last all of about 30 seconds before every single blue hat gets smoked.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are you talking about the widespread genocide that happened throughout the country, or the later retaliation which happened in a UN refugee camp in front of Australian peacekeepers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom