Target Sports

Why is the UN hiring English speaking Disarmament Officers in New York?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Anybody heard anything more about the UN hiring of English speaking UN firearm disarmament personnel in New York, reported on in the beginning of this year?
    Screenshot_20201219-054839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-054852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-054859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-054915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-054936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-055051_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I wonder if it's for a global Great Reset, or just America's Great Reset?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nah, haven't you heard? It's all just conspiracy theory. Now go back to sleep nutters.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Before I read any of your copy/pasted crap, can you explain why "NATO" sucks, because of a UN action? Not being clear about facts is why so many ignorant stories get traction.
    Follow the money. The textbook definition of fascism is big government controlled by big business. Trade, treaty and government, all the same people involved

Reactions: Cj3

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Before I read any of your copy/pasted crap, can you explain why "NATO" sucks, because of a UN action? Not being clear about facts is why so many ignorant stories get traction.
    Watch the movie "Hitler's SS" and pay attention to the parts where the brother in college is being recruited by his mentor, gets shown the back room deals made between business and government, gets an education as to what really matters about power

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I find it kinda hard to believe that they would post a job like that. I’m sure they have internal candidates.
    I have no doubt that there is some nefarious stuff going on with regards to gun control but this is kinda obvious, don’t you think?
    It’s like somebody posting in the want ads to hire a double naught spy.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Watch the movie "Hitler's SS" and pay attention to the parts where the brother in college is being recruited by his mentor, gets shown the back room deals made between business and government, gets an education as to what really matters about power
    My point was - NATO and UN are not the same thing.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    My point was - NATO and UN are not the same thing.
    I know what you mean. The letters stand for different words, and that's about the only difference. Its like saying "Soros and Soros' billions of dollars and BLM are the same thing" and the uneducated man on the street without a political science background who is marching for BLM will fight you to his last breath to say otherwise.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    That being said, you'd think that if there was such a position being hired for that once hired they'd be a fairly public figure, especially in New York and DC. At least would be as public and open in their goings back and forth as any lobbyist, signing the White House guest book and getting appointments and briefings and what not. Except for the fact that the MSM would cover it up. Alternative media would be on it for sure, though.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Devils Advocate says "the English speaking prerequisite is not necessarily about America. English is spoken all around the world and in all manner of active warzones"

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    And the young idealist freedom fighter deep inside me says "hey globalists, let people fight their own battles and keep the F out of it". Example: tribes all across the Middle East would still be fighting neighboring tribes with swords and single shots, but now thanks to 100 years of foriegn interference they have heavy machine guns and in some cases (like ISIS) they even had air power and armored vehicles. Nowadays, in America's longest running conflict ever (for what... nothing.. oh, I forgot... opium production is up 200 percent), my son will be just as likely to get shot at by an M16 as he is likely to get shot at by an AK or an old Lee Enfield.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find it kinda hard to believe that they would post a job like that. I’m sure they have internal candidates.
    I have no doubt that there is some nefarious stuff going on with regards to gun control but this is kinda obvious, don’t you think?
    It’s like somebody posting in the want ads to hire a double naught spy.
    Did you follow the most recent election or the corona virus stats? The higher ups have been very open and IMO they aren’t trying to hide anything

Top Bottom