• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The same people paying 40g for a wedding. People blow $ like it's going outta style. I call it "look at me" syndrome

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley, I liked you when I first met you at jj, But your a car salesman. I sure wouldn't buy a used gun from you now. LOL LOL

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dammit. Just ran to the store for Corona and one slipped out as I was turning into my driveway. Power of suggestion. Stanley owes me an upholstery job.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know if he was being serious or not but I kinda agree with Stanley...but maybe that's cuz I spent about 6 months selling cars...I thought the job was great and the money was very good...I didn't like how the management treated EVERYONE...the lot I worked at will remain unnamed but when a sales manager cusses out a CUSTOMER (for no real reason) something is wrong...And for the record...all the running back and forth isn't by choice...most sales people don't control anything except getting u excited about a purchase...I couldn't determine what u paid even if I wanted to...that's what the sales managers are for...I know every lot is different but most are like this...and shame on the customer for not doing research before spending several thousand dollars...just the same when someone sells a used gun here for more than brand new models...as far as OP...unfortunately they are priced so high cuz folks keep buying them...as for me most my vehicles are over 10 yrs old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley sells cars? Now it all makes sense!!

Look that guy Clay is alive.... Where where u for the swap an shoot?

So what exactly do u think i do for a living???

And yes i was completely trying to have a good time. Just jokes (till that fancy insult came out)(Ostrasomething) bababababaannn

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look that guy Clay is alive.... Where where u for the swap an shoot?

So what exactly do u think i do for a living???

And yes i was completely trying to have a good time. Just jokes (till that fancy insult came out)(Ostrasomething) bababababaannn

I couldn't make it due to my children, Mama was working so I didn't think it was the best place for two little girls under age 4 to roam around, although Ian offered to bring a dog crate for them. As per job, I thought you did did some type of surveying or engineering, lost that job and went into pimping Hos... But to hear you're a snake oil salesman!! That made weekend! JK buddy, with your suave personality I bet you do alright ;)

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I couldn't make it due to my children, Mama was working so I didn't think it was the best place for two little girls under age 4 to roam around, although Ian offered to bring a dog crate for them. As per job, I thought you did did some type of surveying or engineering, lost that job and went into pimping Hos... But to hear you're a snake oil salesman!! That made weekend! JK buddy, with your suave personality I bet you do alright ;)

So is it settled then that i get to be a car salesman? I sure like the ring of retired surveyer current pimp??

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Keep it up. It's posts like that is why you got kicked off PFF. You kids should play the stock market while you still know everything.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep it up. It's posts like that is why you got kicked off PFF. You kids should play the stock market while you still know everything.

Its post like this that show U should stay at PFF with those up tight democrats!! Has Obama offically joined PFF yet?

And i aint got no time for the stock market im busy selling new cars to guys that play it.

And just to show how wrecklass i am Welldoya. I have already been told ur a FED.babbababan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom