Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    My crystal ball sees Biden/Hillary for the win ! Biden makes a good puppet and will surely be confirmed as unfit or dies shortly into the first year or so....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It may be a female but not one from the Primary who have all been publicly measured and failed. Probably one from a swing State with a lot of electoral college votes on the Line. Dems Party already have the Black Vote turn out for their main man, don't need to sweeten the pot. Dems won't want to loose a House or Senate seat either. Might select a Governor like Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan. She is popular enough with the Dems that she was selected to give the Dem Response to Trump's last State of the Union address. Dems won't want burnie as Biden's VP because of his unelectable baggage and they also see the reality biden might not finish his Term (if elected) much less make a second bid opportunity.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They will not pick the best,but either who will help them get elected . . OR . . the token female . . OR . . they just might play the race card and pick a black person. Or both.
    Look what BroBamma did. He picked a token white boy. A lap dog. An unsolicited kiss on the ass. And Biden knew it. Some of the old clips of da bro and da joe interacting with each other proves it. Joe is all over him. SICKENING !! --- SAWMAN

Joe is certainly an all over female candidates sort of dirty old man. Maybe he is a bi-all over you person lol.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    vote early, vote often!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My crystal ball sees Biden/Hillary for the win ! Biden makes a good puppet and will surely be confirmed as unfit or dies shortly into the first year or so....

Maybe bloomberg gets the VP slot. If he can not buy the presidency, perhaps the VP would be a consolation prize for the half billion that he spent and he could still do a lot of mischief with his antigun program in such a position.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Biden will ask Butti to be his "Right-Hand" man, and Hiltary will tell 'ole Joe to sign an Executive Order appointing her as the President in Charge. "ole Joe will sit in a back room like he did with Obama doing nothing but making money deals from 3rd world countries for Hunter, so he can support his own drug habits.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    after events of the last 3 months, virus, riots, and typical stupid demonazi tactics, i cannot urge any stronger...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! grandma, pawpaw, your nephews,nieces, sons, daughters, fathers ,mothers, aunts, uncles, VOTE!!

and not democrat, we have a nation to guide back on the rails....damn country is on high speed trajectory path to ruination

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    after events of the last 3 months, virus, riots, and typical stupid demonazi tactics, i cannot urge any stronger...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! grandma, pawpaw, your nephews,nieces, sons, daughters, fathers ,mothers, aunts, uncles, VOTE!!

and not democrat, we have a nation to guide back on the rails....damn country is on high speed trajectory path to ruination

My father has been dead about 15 years but is still on the voter rolls even though I've told them numerous times to remove him. Anyway, I have a strong suspicion even he is going to vote again this year!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I vote for that too, about 200 feet wide direct hit on where most of the idiots in congress are...
    With our or I should I say my luck it would miss washngton DC by hundreds of miles and land here Pace right on top of me. The world is just not fair.
    The world for the USA was doing ok until this covid 19 mess and now we have BLM.
    Regardless of the election results it seems to be bar the door and pass out the ammo. Horrible is it not.
    Here is something nicer to think about from my orchard. Large sweet american persimmon, variety I-94 Ripe latter in the fall.
    1592442029060.png

Top Bottom