• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    need to read up on the donald about the 2nd amendment...

so far, looking at his wife, she is a hell of a lot better looking than the wookie in the WH now...

and his daughter has it going on too...

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because that's what elections are about, how hot the wives are.

Damn right. That's what always pissed me off about Bill Clinton. I can sure see working on the side if I was stuck in a political marriage with that sweat hog. Yep, I would graze on the other side of the fence. But Monica? Nope, maybe an actress or two, model, or just an extremely smoking hot lady I met in my travels. C'mon dude, you're the leader of the free frickin' world. Don't settle for the fat girlfriend. You got wingmen for that.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ok, against my better judgment....

First if all, the dude looked like a salt and sugar topped ken doll 10 years past his prime. I'm sure there plenty of aged mature wines he could sip from but I doubt there were to many near bear mixed drinks that didn't find him creepy.
    Second, you think that man had free reign with the check book? I'll bet he used to save change for vending machines so he could order something on the side without his wife finding it. That woman was twice as smart and three times as hard as bill, he was probably happy when he got away with a 30 minute shower.
    Finally, maybe he just likes them plump.

Most likley though, he was just at the end of his rope. Anything is better than nothing, just ask a active duty lower enlisted sailor(and his rack mate) huzzah, just kidding sailors.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I hope everyone is keeping a naughty-nice list, I will not patronize any business that advocates no guns, queers in bathrooms they don't belong in, or stifling of free speech....

I shop @ walmart, but that can change, winn Dixie & grocery advantage carries most of the same stuff...
    I am tired of corporate pussies catering to the liberal leftists who want to control this country...

In 2013, after finalizing its purchase of NBCUniversal, cable giant Comcast announced that it would no longer run advertisements for firearms and ammunition.

“This is a really brave move for Comcast, and I give them a standing ovation,” said a spokesperson for activist group Moms Demand Action at the time. “Advertising has such a huge impact on public opinion, and we’re really at a tipping point in the gun violence conversation.”
    It was hard to see the bravery in Comcast’s decision, though, considering how typical the policy really was. Comcast joined Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Fox, ESPN, and the NFL, to name just a few corporations who either refuse to accept gun ads or curtail their content with significant restrictions. In the three years since, companies like Panera Bread, Starbucks, and Target have gone further – banning guns on the premises, even when they are otherwise protected by state law. These bans, not coincidentally, came on the heels of considerable pressure from groups like MDA.

Earlier this year, Facebook and its photo-sharing subsidiary Instagram announced that private sellers would no longer be allowed to use the social media sites to advertise guns. Critics couldn’t help but notice the timing of the announcement, coming only three weeks after President Obama’s executive orders which aimed to close the much-ballyhooed gun-show loophole.
    Liberals have learned how to use the power of corporate America for their own twisted agenda. Despite democratic elections, referendums, and constitutional protections, companies like Wal-Mart, PayPal, Angie’s List, Apple, and the NBA have thwarted religious freedom by threatening states with economic destruction. It’s not too early to wonder what could happen to our gun rights if these companies decided to expand their influence beyond transgender bathroom rights.

The right kind of propaganda can persuade people to see “rights” as a fluid and flexible concept. Ask a hardened liberal what they believe about the Second Amendment and you’ll witness some of the finest linguistic gymnastics this side of Bill Clinton. When enough people think that only a “militia” has the right to bear arms, Democrats have already won the ballgame.

Over the coming months and years, we’ll be called upon to scrutinize corporate America with as much intensity as we scrutinize Democrats. What good is the right to carry if every store is a “gun-free zone”? What chance does the pro-gun argument have when it is no longer allowed in the mainstream media? President Obama has turned the National Rifle Association into a legendary embodiment of evil through his rhetoric; how long will it be before sympathetic corporations pour millions of dollars into opposing pro-liberty gun legislation?

Even our most fundamental rights can wither away under certain conditions. Let us not stand idly by and watch while a handful of powerful conglomerates dictate those conditions.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    TRUMPS Stand on Guns

PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.

It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative. Here’s how we will do that:

Enforce The Laws On The Books

We need to get serious about prosecuting violent criminals. The Obama administration’s record on that is abysmal. Violent crime in cities like Baltimore, Chicago and many others is out of control. Drug dealers and gang members are given a slap on the wrist and turned loose on the street. This needs to stop.

Several years ago there was a tremendous program in Richmond, Virginia called Project Exile. It said that if a violent felon uses a gun to commit a crime, you will be prosecuted in federal court and go to prison for five years – no parole or early release. Obama’s former Attorney General, Eric Holder, called that a “cookie cutter” program. That’s ridiculous. I call that program a success. Murders committed with guns in Richmond decreased by over 60% when Project Exile was in place – in the first two years of the program alone, 350 armed felons were taken off the street.

Why does that matter to law-abiding gun owners? Because they’re the ones who anti-gun politicians and the media blame when criminals misuse guns. We need to bring back and expand programs like Project Exile and get gang members and drug dealers off the street. When we do, crime will go down and our cities and communities will be safer places to live.

Here’s another important way to fight crime – empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Law enforcement is great, they do a tremendous job, but they can’t be everywhere all of the time. Our personal protection is ultimately up to us. That’s why I’m a gun owner, that’s why I have a concealed carry permit, and that’s why tens of millions of Americans have concealed carry permits as well. It’s just common sense. To make America great again, we’re going to go after criminals and put the law back on the side of the law-abiding.

Fix Our Broken Mental Health System

Let’s be clear about this. Our mental health system is broken. It needs to be fixed. Too many politicians have ignored this problem for too long.

All of the tragic mass murders that occurred in the past several years have something in common – there were red flags that were ignored. We can’t allow that to continue. We need to expand treatment programs, because most people with mental health problems aren’t violent, they just need help. But for those who are violent, a danger to themselves or others, we need to get them off the street before they can terrorize our communities. This is just common sense.

And why does this matter to law-abiding gun owners? Once again, because they get blamed by anti-gun politicians, gun control groups and the media for the acts of deranged madmen. When one of these tragedies occurs, we can count on two things: one, that opponents of gun rights will immediately exploit it to push their political agenda; and two, that none of their so-called “solutions” would have prevented the tragedy in the first place. They’ve even admitted it.

We need real solutions to address real problems. Not grandstanding or political agendas.

Defend The Rights of Law-Abiding Gun Owners

GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semi-automatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.

BACKGROUND CHECKS. There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check. Study after study has shown that very few criminals are stupid enough to try and pass a background check – they get their guns from friends/family members or by stealing them. So the overwhelming majority of people who go through background checks are law-abiding gun owners. When the system was created, gun owners were promised that it would be instant, accurate and fair. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case today. Too many states are failing to put criminal and mental health records into the system – and it should go without saying that a system’s only going to be as effective as the records that are put into it. What we need to do is fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.

NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.

MILITARY BASES AND RECRUITING CENTERS. Banning our military from carrying firearms on bases and at recruiting centers is ridiculous. We train our military how to safely and responsibly use firearms, but our current policies leave them defenseless. To make America great again, we need a strong military. To have a strong military, we need to allow them to defend themselves.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank,I am not trying to be a smart ass but I do hope these are his feelings and not what some speach writer came up with for him to try and win votes.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Frank,I am not trying to be a smart ass but I do hope these are his feelings and not what some speach writer came up with for him to try and win votes.
    Got to agree with Snowbird but I also agree with Frank's post
    My nephew was a mental health counselor until the state of Florida cut the funding for his position and several hundred more just like him a few years ago. My sister worked at Okaloosa's detox center for around 20 years in all that time she had one client stay clean and sober while the majority had mental health issues and self-medicated with pills or booze just to numb their demons. We need term limits for Congress to get rid of our entrenched political class that will do and say whatever it takes to get re-elected then sell out to the highest bidder.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It is posted for the world to see to his site, what can I say, I am not a mind reader just passing on info, believe it or not I really don't care. I tend to believe him as he is not a politician but everyone can change their minds, just like you see on the forum everyday, buy a gun you gotta have and sell it the next week for something else shinier than the last...don't shoot the messenger

Trump will head fake the bump stocks issue and possibly use them to deflect so no other bans happen!

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Critical that everyone who is eligble to vote, do so this November, for Trump, since we have no viable alternative...

swallow all the misgivings held about the Don, and pull the lever..if hitlery or, God forbid the bernster gets in , we all sunk...

grab grandma, & grandpa, & whoever hasn't voted for the last 20 yrs, get them registered, get absentee ballots if too old to go in person, and
    vote republican in nov...

he aint perfect, but is way above the slimeballs on the democrat side

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    let's make America great again, and give hitlery a nice new orange pantsuit to wear....and a new home for the next 10 yrs...jail.

already seeing articles across the nation's liberal rags and newspapers about the need to re-write the 2nd amendment....:scared:

when all they need to do is deport undesirables and illegals....

BUILD THE DAMN WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put machine guns on it, facing south.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this is the way the antigunners will start...

A federal judge in Seattle has upheld a decision by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to ban ammunition originally designed for AK-47 assault rifles.The decision Wednesday by U.S. District Judge John C. Coughenour came in a lawsuit brought by Redmond-based P.W. Arms Inc., which obtained permits to import more than 100 million rounds of the Russian- and Eastern European-made ammunition known as 7N6. When the first shipments arrived in early 2014, the ATF deemed them “armor-piercing” and barred their importation for civilian resale.

The company said the agency misinterpreted the definition of armor-piercing bullets under federal law. But the judge disagreed, saying they contain a steel core and can be fired from a handgun.

Coughenour noted that P.W. Arms never disputed the bullets can pierce body armor, and he called the company’s arguments disingenuous.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tell my son at every chance what a shit hole he lives in, being in WA state.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    REMEMBER THIS TERM: SUPEROWNER....NEW PHRASE THE DEMS ARE USING, LOOK TO SEE LAWS PROPOSED TO LIMIT GUN OWNERSHIP..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/19/us-gun-ownership-survey

Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every American adult, according to the most definitive portrait of US gun ownership in two decades. But the new survey estimates that 133m of these guns are concentrated in the hands of just 3% of American adults – a group of super-owners who have amassed an average of 17 guns each.
    The unpublished Harvard/Northeastern survey result summary, obtained exclusively by the Guardian and the Trace, estimates that America’s gun stock has increased by 70m guns since 1994. At the same time, the percentage of Americans who own guns decreased slightly from 25% to 22%.
    Large increase in handgun stock The new survey, conducted in 2015 by public health researchers from Harvard and Northeastern universities, also found that the proportion of female gun owners is increasing as fewer men own guns. These women were more likely to own a gun for self-defense than men, and more likely to own a handgun only.
    Women’s focus on self-defense is part of a broader trend. Even as the US has grown dramatically safer and gun violence rates have plummeted, handguns have become a greater proportion of the country’s civilian gun stock, suggesting that self-defense is an increasingly important factor in gun ownership.
    “The desire to own a gun for protection – there’s a disconnect between that and the decreasing rates of lethal violence in this country. It isn’t a response to actuarial reality,” said Matthew Miller, a Northeastern University and Harvard School of Public Health professor and one of the authors of the study.
    The data suggests that American gun ownership is driven by an “increasing fearfulness”, said Dr Deborah Azrael, a Harvard School of Public Health firearms researcher and the lead author of the study.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a male co-worker who just purchased his first gun last week and he's already wanting more. I find more and more people in my personal life who are either recently new to gun or who are in the market for their first gun so I don't believe the stat that says less percentage of people own guns. I'm a gun owner as is both my sons even if one isn't of age yet to own them on his own. When he's older he will be a gun owner. My father never owned a gun and I'm his only child. So through him a non gun owner we now have 3 gun owners. All this unrest in cities over cop shootings I think have more and more people going out to buy guns for self protection.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have a male co-worker who just purchased his first gun last week and he's already wanting more. I find more and more people in my personal life who are either recently new to gun or who are in the market for their first gun so I don't believe the stat that says less percentage of people own guns. I'm a gun owner as is both my sons even if one isn't of age yet to own them on his own. When he's older he will be a gun owner. My father never owned a gun and I'm his only child. So through him a non gun owner we now have 3 gun owners. All this unrest in cities over cop shootings I think have more and more people going out to buy guns for self protection.

yeah,

I don't believe % of gun ownership has gone down either....but most people I know, have more than 2 guns

such a tragedy that I lost all of mine in the boating accident over 12,000' down to davy jones locker...

got a slingshot, but I need new rubbers for it, so the only thing I have for home protection now is a big stick and a butcher knife, along with my trusty leatherman, I am armed to the teeth....

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom