• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I second the SIG P938. It is my every day carry and fits nicely in your front pocket with a sticky holster. You can get an extended magazine that holds an extra round and your pinky finger fits it well.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I stopped by the range yesterday to test an extra 2011 .40 magazine that finally came in the mail on Monday. There will most likely be some stages at Jabs where I'll need that 6th mag this weekend. After doing a little trimming of the follower, it ran great in the gun and didn't lock the slide back with 1 round still in the mag.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Started building 2 shooting tables. Kendive donated wood and some recycled screws. Son in law donated his tools, workshop, lag bolts, Thompsons water seal and his wood working expertise. I hauled the wood from Ken's place. Got wood cut for both frames and all legs and finished one frame with legs. Son in law's dad loaned his trailer for hauling. Gotta get some wood for the tops, more screws, and apply the water seal then haul the tables to the shooting area. Feels VERY sturdy so far, and the top will make it more so. Kinda wobbly at first, but every added piece of wood made it firmer. I'm thinking of putting down some paving blocks for the legs to sit on.

View attachment 53978

Looking good Daezee. Can't wait to try it out.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bought an aimpoint h1 the other day. Ordered a LaRue QD mount which should be in tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ordered some 45acp Syntech from Federal. Should be interesting to see how it shoots. One interesting thing I've learned with 45acp, the factory stuff is 195-200 power factor! All I need for USPSA is 165... After shooting some factory ammo, I can image my handloads are gonna be silly soft feeling.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got my Benelli SBE, Weatherby over and under, my wife's Benelli M2, clay thrower and clays out to take to camp for some fun shooting on Sunday. Saturday will be busy with some work on our stands, putting out a raccoon trap, loading feeders and checking cards.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ordered a kidd 1.5lb trigger assembly and extended charging handle for my 10/22 takedown.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Love the Kidd stuff. You just can't go wrong with it.
    I've been meaning to do it for a while. Finally said screw it. In hindsight I should have just bought at tactical solutions x-ring 10/22.... That's about what I have in this one now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did a few hours at the range with the Wife for pistol work. All good till I got out the 1911. Did three round demo for Wife then passed it to her. A couple good shots then all shots to left. Coached and gave her another mag: left again but no bad habit I could see. I then fired two near hers. What? While she was still laughing at my "lefties" Found the set screw for the rear sight had departed (never to be found) leaving the sight to float in the dovetail. Oh well, 200 rounds saved for another day.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    CCI is right at 7 cents a round after tax at my local wally world. In stock just about every day too

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sounds like it's about as close to pre-Sandy Hook as it's gonna get. And all it took was a new POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Checking on wikiarms looks like a lot of Aguila finally available. I've shot it before and haven't had any issues. To top it off, $250/5k delivered! Nice

Top Bottom