• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Problem is if you don't throw out the trash, house and senate ya didn't do anything except change the name on the parking space..... maybe we should elect a king??
    Yep... the dems have been talking about "term limits" on Supreme Court justices, and I was like "NO! Term limits on YOU, FIRST!" : )

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait,what , you mean to tell me biden isn’t the king? The senility runs so deep that if jill tells him he’s king he’ll declare a holiday and demand Jenny’s chocolate chip ice cream , democrats and queers will celebrate with him.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Earned it? All you had to do was turn 21.
    I think it should be changed to having a tax return. You will need a tax return to vote. If you do not contribute to society then you have no say and who governs our society. Because obviously you don't give a f#ck, and you're a piece of sh!t leech living off of the taxpayers $.
    That would solve all the problems with this voting nonsense the way I see it

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I think it should be changed to having a tax return. You will need a tax return to vote. If you do not contribute to society then you have no say and who governs our society. Because obviously you don't give a f#ck, and you're a piece of sh!t leech living off of the taxpayers $.
    I like the idea Heinlin had. Service guarantees citizenship and the right to reproduce or serve in government. I could be Sky Marshal.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh man. I had some doosies typed out and deleted a few times now. If you only knew lol.

This is why in the old days, everyone couldn't vote, till they earned it. It's just that simple I think
    Totally agree with the foundational principle that all are created/start equal. It's what comes after that matters.

IMO, it should be a requirement that one passes the US citizenship test IOT be permitted to vote. That's not about illegals/immigration. That's about certifying/verifying the potential voter knows how/what this country was founded on, and how the government they are about to vote for is supposed to work, before they are permitted to vote.

I'm pretty Liberty-minded, but I 110% support not only voter ID, but voter testing/certification prior to issuing a voter ID. Just like a driver's license. We could easily add a "certfied voter" indorsement to a DL/state ID...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, time has come for a regime change, the sooner the better. Let's wait till 2024 and use our "vote". What a joke.
    Well, yes, because if I wait long enough, someone else will act and I don't have to. Maybe Santa or the Easter Bunny will deliver, or trump. Yep, it's someone else's problem.

Brother, we're lucky if 1% see the real truth and have the conviction to deal with it. Voting is the "weapon" of choice. Well, you can also call/e-mail your "representatives." :rolleyes:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Problem is if you don't throw out the trash, house and senate ya didn't do anything except change the name on the parking space..... maybe we should elect a king??
    Abso-effin-lutely!

One man/woman facing 500+ in the currupted/criminal congress/senate, and ya'll expect real/significant results from one person?! We haven't even addressed lobbying; AKA who controls/pays/owns who.

The notion of one person changing everything, in one four-year term is far beyond unrealistic.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then how would the leftists win any elections? Their actual voting numbers would be so low it would be hard for them to even steal it.

On a side note - I believe we are at a point where a lot of (especially younger) leftists are aware and accept that their representatives are burning down the entire system to achieve longer term goals. It genuinely seems like mass hysteria, a mind virus, the way these people blindly accept whatever ridiculous current thing movement the media preaches from their pulpit. I don't see how it stops unless people from all sides wake up and join together in numbers to advocate for changes that actually improve the lives and future for Americans.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    T
    Then how would the leftists win any elections? Their actual voting numbers would be so low it would be hard for them to even steal it.

On a side note - I believe we are at a point where a lot of (especially younger) leftists are aware and accept that their representatives are burning down the entire system to achieve longer term goals. It genuinely seems like mass hysteria, a mind virus, the way these people blindly accept whatever ridiculous current thing movement the media preaches from their pulpit. I don't see how it stops unless people from all sides wake up and join together in numbers to advocate for changes that actually improve the lives and future for Americans.
    They might get the "Great Reset" but not the one they are wanting....

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just a thought. Who said Harris will be Biden's VP this time? I think Biden would have a better chance of getting re-elected if he dumps her.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They might get the "Great Reset" but not the one they are wanting....
    Well im sure the useful idiots will eventually be very disappointed but the man behind the curtain seems to always win. The end result is the same for all of us (I believe), its a tough spot Americans are in these days with so many outlets to propagandize us with.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    If anyone thinks the left and media won't incessantly try to tear down DeSantis just as they have Trump, I got some "waterfront" property to sell ya' : )

JUST ASK YOURSELF: WHY do the enemies of the American people HATE him so much? TO START, he threw a MONKEY-WRENCH into their long-planned war in Ukraine! THAT'S why they had to pull out all the "stops" in 2020!

IN FACT, it's the leftist media... AND the DOJ, AND Bragg, AND Soros, AND (fill in the blank)... PUSHING to get people to abandon Trump BECAUSE he is most likely to win. IF they succeed, they'll make short work of DeSantis.

I almost want DeSantis to get the nomination, then lose the election, just so I can say "SEE? TOLD YOU!" : )

Regardless, if DeSantis doesn't get us open carry in a special session this year, I'll never vote for him again... I promised him that (as if he saw my e-mail : )

This "permitless concealed-only carry" was a sick joke, which I also told him (I even called it "woke carry" : ), just as I pointed out how such a half-measure would hurt him on both sides of the aisle!

I think too many fence-sitters have been indoctrinated for Trump to get elected.
    Yes, the left will definitely go after DeSantis but they will hafta start from scratch and I don’t think he has as much baggage as Trump.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If there are doubts, search on Youtube for Texas AG speaks at the Heritage Foundation on election fraud!
    Haven't watched it yet, but BINGO!

If they get away with the same crap in '24, it's all for naught. Note how long it takes to investigate voter/election/campaign finance fraud:

Sarkozy of France was accused of campaign finance fraud in the 2012 election. He was convicted of it in 2021... nine years later!

There were alleged cases of voter fraud in Alaska... I believe involving less than ten votes... in 2014 and 2018. Charges in those cases were brought in 2021... so late that the 2014 charges were subsequently dropped when they exceeded the seven-year statute of limitations!

In short, they know that nothing can be resolved between election and inauguration days. But waiting for investigations to complete and cases to wind through the court system for up to a decade means that the damage will have already been done... we are living this right now!

That is what Jan. 6th was about!

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think too many fence-sitters have been indoctrinated for Trump to get elected.
    SEE?

I don't choose who to vote for based on "how many fence-sitters have been indoctrinated"... that plays no part in my decision.

And I have never voted for the "the guy who I think can win", either! We are not betting at a horse-track!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    SEE?

I don't choose who to vote for based on "how many fence-sitters have been indoctrinated"... that plays no part in my decision.

And I have never voted for the "the guy who I think can win", either! We are not betting at a horse-track!

You do YOU.

Top Bottom