• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    what type of rifle did crimo use in Illinois? all i see in the news is a reference to a “high powered rifle”.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I finally heard them say an "AR style" rifle last night.

I think it's about a given with the number of shots fired that's going to be what you hear at some point.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they did say high powered maybe an hk 91 thats fast

The media just uses "AR style" for anything that is semi auto and takes a mag. They don't appreciate the difference and know that the mass of viewers don't either. It's bad, only the military should have it, so it's an "AR style".

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    I’m distrustful of whatever weapon they announce. The rate of fire sounded a bit too fast to be semi-auto. Yet they announce that the “high powered rifle” was legally purchased by the shooter, almost as soon as they announce that they had arrested the “person of interest”. That’s some damn fast researching! Lots of things don’t add up. The shooter leaves behind a weapon that is “instantly traceable as a legally purchased firearm” when he could have concealed it under the dress that he wore as a disguise, yet he didn’t try to disguise his face with even a face mask? And the weapon hasn’t been officially disclosed yet? I smell a rat in this.
    Smells like another deep state government planned operation, with the primary goal of going after legally purchased firearms, especially since Chicago and Illinois have very restrictive firearms laws already, that obviously don’t work at preventing criminals from getting firearms, or causing violence. End of rant

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The rate of fire sounded a bit too fast to be semi-auto

Agreed. I'm waiting for a bump stock or binary trigger announcement.

To feed the conspiracy monster, I'd say binary since we got the bumps banned already. Never admit your regs didn't do anything!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I find it pretty odd that a ladder or rooftop door was unlocked. I used to rappel for a living down here on the beach high rises and it was an act of God to get a key even on a professional level. And here we are being told some idiot in a dress just waltzed right up on top of one. And if they did have rooftops around like this, why didn't the police post a few officers up there themselves to keep a birds eye view. It's much better than being ground level where u can see just a few feet in any direction due to the crowds. But they keep them super secure because of copper thieves etc that can cause 1 million in damage overnight, people jumping off them, kids having parties, you name it. So it's rare if ever to see one just wide open

What's sad is that I bet money all the suburban white kids ran out and bought his last album before it sells out. No matter how lousy it is

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I find it pretty odd that a ladder or rooftop door was unlocked. I used to rappel for a living down here on the beach high rises and it was an act of God to get a key even on a professional level. And here we are being told some idiot in a dress just waltzed right up on top of one. And if they did have rooftops around like this, why didn't the police post a few officers up there themselves to keep a birds eye view. It's much better than being ground level where u can see just a few feet in any direction due to the crowds. But they keep them super secure because of copper thieves etc that can cause 1 million in damage overnight, people jumping off them, kids having parties, you name it. So it's rare if ever to see one just wide open

What's sad is that I bet money all the suburban white kids ran out and bought his last album before it sells out. No matter how lousy it is

Hindsight is always 20/20.
    Honestly I believe these are all false flags, inspired by algorithms like the ones talked about in shadow gate. Claims of they can target a country, state, city, neighborhood or any demographic and fill their feed full of content to inspire desired reactions. The guy that wrote the code was told it was to sway elections in Afghanistan, and he said it worked perfectly. Then he came home to find our government was using it on us, prompting him to blow the whistle. And good luck finding that video now. It also explains how Brennan cloned the data stream to keep copies of everything! Then privatized everything to keep it out of oversight. Scary fucked up shit. Mark my words; social media has been weaponized.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I just went and watched 3 clips of the shooting. In the beginning there was just the one clip that sounded really fast at times. But there's 2 more now. The one that sounded fast seemed like it was filmed thru a screen door, anyways it sounded odd. And I got to thinking. I bet it's a echo off the buildings that's making it sound so fast. Each shot seems to reverberate 2 maybe 3 times. If you listen really closely to it, it sounds kind of like 2 shooters at once at first, and the shots even sound different. Then it sort of sounds like he walked to a different spot on the roof and fired more or something because it even sounds different and the shots seem to echo a bit less. But there's one other video from further away it seems. And it let's you hear the actual pace of fire which sounds far slower than the initial video released. Anyways I'm also assuming these was filmed concurrently at the same time but from different locations. It's possible it's two different time frames but it sounds so far like he shot like 30 rounds and boogied. So it's likely the same string being recorded. I'd link the two videos but I'm on Tapatalk and it's wonky. Anyways I'm glad it wasn't a FRT or binary, hopefully

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    l've got an AR in x 39. I was pretty drunk last time I wore women's clothes tho.
    LOL, I have a x39 AR pistol and an AK. I think the only time I've ever been in women's clothes was a time I crawled inside my ex's sleep shirt, with her still in it.

lakelandmusic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m distrustful of whatever weapon they announce. The rate of fire sounded a bit too fast to be semi-auto. Yet they announce that the “high powered rifle” was legally purchased by the shooter, almost as soon as they announce that they had arrested the “person of interest”. That’s some damn fast researching! Lots of things don’t add up. The shooter leaves behind a weapon that is “instantly traceable as a legally purchased firearm” when he could have concealed it under the dress that he wore as a disguise, yet he didn’t try to disguise his face with even a face mask? And the weapon hasn’t been officially disclosed yet? I smell a rat in this.
    Smells like another deep state government planned operation, with the primary goal of going after legally purchased firearms, especially since Chicago and Illinois have very restrictive firearms laws already, that obviously don’t work at preventing criminals from getting firearms, or causing violence. End of rant
    It sure is interesting how many of these are mounting up with mid terms coming. Lots of distraction going on from the core issues our country faces that are a thorn in the current administration and overall majority's side.

Top Bottom