Well we all knew this day was coming……..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The sheeple just need to follow this to its logical conclusion. Unless there is a drastically effective solution in the immediate future, this path leads to destruction.

“Closed” borders that are obviously porous and illegal invaders that are actively encouraged to invade? True US Citizens become the slaves to pay for the illegal invaders who operate beyond the law. The criminal invaders either get legitimacy via this new BS re-interpretation of existing law, or they get legitimacy from some future bleeding heart law to the effect of: “well, they’ve been here awhile already, going to a job, and they have kids who are US Citizens because they were born here, so we can’t possibly break up these families, so we’ll just amnesty make them all Citizens” BS.

Tens of MILLIONS of illegal invaders become “US Citizens”.

For what? Laziness or Treason. That’s what the puppet regime is guilty of: one or the other or BOTH.

My brothers and sisters in uniform, and their families, and me and my family, all seem to have sacrificed in one capacity or another for a lie. We spilled blood (ours and the enemy’s) to protect this Nation and its Constitution and its freedom. And what do we all get to watch unfold at home? With no uniformed enemy in sight, just pulling the puppet’s strings from the shadows. We see our beloved Nation being led to its own demise.

The border is just ONE piece of it all.

But it’s a good example of just how corrupt and inept and evil the “system” has become.

Joe Biden is a piece of garbage.
    Everyone who still thinks he’s doing a good job is a short-sighted Moron.

Those who continue to follow him and refuse to tell the Emperor Potato that he has no clothes are complicit and worthless cowards who’ve betrayed their oath and the sacred Trust of this Nation.

If you are “personally offended” by anything I typed, have the guts to send me a private message.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was a Border Patrol Agent at the US/Mexico border who married a non-US Citizen from Europe and have a dual-citizen kid, so I have too much info to type out sitting in a hotel room when I need to be getting ready for tomorrow’s match!

Part of the problem is how corrupt Mexico is and how little information about how to enter the US legally is disseminated there. The vast majority of people I took into custody were not very literate and only had the information provided by the smuggling rings as to how to enter the US at all.

It used to be to be granted a work visa you had to have an employer petition on your behalf. IIRC, you couldn’t legally come in without a pre-existing job offer unless there were unusual circumstances. That whole process is (was?) fairly difficult to navigate and between that and people’s natural tendency to look for an easier way, the smugglers found a great audience.

We had sensors, aircraft, 4 wheelers, sand rails, foot and horse patrols. Didn’t matter. The sensors can go off, we respond, track and apprehend the group, but there were just too many. We would line the transport trucks up at the border just before sunset and the plane would fly over. When we had the capacity to apprehend, transport, and process 500 people, the crowd waiting to cross in the dark would be 1,200 or more. There are no real penalties for the crime, either, which how could there be? If we imprison them, we will have an unimaginable number of people to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care for until the day their sentence is over and they get put back across the border to try again.

I watched the cartels use bulldozers and heavy equipment to build a ramp over one of our brand-new walls and when I asked about it the answer was “they’re on the Mexican side, nothing we can do without crossing the international boundary and the authorities there are paid off or don’t care.”

I have some ideas about it, but my attention span is done. Wish I lived closer, this is some good coffee shop conversion.

I will say up front my wife didn’t think it was nearly as funny as I did when I would say “Do the dishes or I’ll deport you.”

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless they have AC and wifi these modern milk toasts wouldn't last a day.
    My grandad lied about his age and joined the CCC. They finally figured it out and sent him home. When asked why he lied about his age. He was starving at home. He was tall and thin. World War II came along and he joined and ate regularly. He filled out. Even late in life he wore athletic cut suits. Big shoulders smaller waist. He lead a hard life but always said CCC even though brief got him a jump start for the army a few years later.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sounds like the problem is the Mexican government and the cartels, mostly.
    Seems like the Executive branch could have solutions for both of those problems, if it had the intestinal fortitude and brain matter to follow-through.

Add in some ”Immigration for Dummies” programs south of the border to help alleviate the other side of the coin for the ignorant invaders.

Meanwhile, build more walls, and add some “Universal Language” devices: flamethrowers, spotlights, speakers blaring “Your smugglers lied to you. Remain where you are. If you run, you will be treated like a criminal.”

Tell the Mexican government that we will start defending our border with our supposedly now-bored military. Cartels building up against our wall? Fair game to our precision strikes.
    Hordes massing along the border? Similar on our side. Megaphones warning them of the outcome. Warning shots to the first morons. ”Less than lethal” stuff to the max extent, but make it hurt. Make them a screaming-in-pain example for the rest of them.

Invite the media to film it all. Broadcast it worldwide. If the UN or anyone else has a problem with us defending our borders how we see fit, then they can send an envoy to Mexico to educate the border jumpers and talk to the Mexican government and help them to fix the solution from their side. Not our problem anymore.

Delineate a “No Man’s Land” kind of barrier of land along the border. While we’re building up the one wall, build a second one a few hundred yards back. Anyone not authorized to be there gets “the treatment”... whatever works best. Don‘t let them mass up. Break ‘em up.

ABlaster, thanks for your service and your perspective. I wish no harm to the innocent. I also can’t stand to see our Nation get RAPED like this. There are solutions, some more compassionate and some more effective. I’d like to see SOMETHING versus this basket of horse crap the current regime is offering up.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I was a Border Patrol Agent at the US/Mexico border who married a non-US Citizen from Europe and have a dual-citizen kid, so I have too much info to type out sitting in a hotel room when I need to be getting ready for tomorrow’s match!

Part of the problem is how corrupt Mexico is and how little information about how to enter the US legally is disseminated there. The vast majority of people I took into custody were not very literate and only had the information provided by the smuggling rings as to how to enter the US at all.

It used to be to be granted a work visa you had to have an employer petition on your behalf. IIRC, you couldn’t legally come in without a pre-existing job offer unless there were unusual circumstances. That whole process is (was?) fairly difficult to navigate and between that and people’s natural tendency to look for an easier way, the smugglers found a great audience.

We had sensors, aircraft, 4 wheelers, sand rails, foot and horse patrols. Didn’t matter. The sensors can go off, we respond, track and apprehend the group, but there were just too many. We would line the transport trucks up at the border just before sunset and the plane would fly over. When we had the capacity to apprehend, transport, and process 500 people, the crowd waiting to cross in the dark would be 1,200 or more. There are no real penalties for the crime, either, which how could there be? If we imprison them, we will have an unimaginable number of people to house, feed, clothe, and provide medical care for until the day their sentence is over and they get put back across the border to try again.

I watched the cartels use bulldozers and heavy equipment to build a ramp over one of our brand-new walls and when I asked about it the answer was “they’re on the Mexican side, nothing we can do without crossing the international boundary and the authorities there are paid off or don’t care.”

I have some ideas about it, but my attention span is done. Wish I lived closer, this is some good coffee shop conversion.

I will say up front my wife didn’t think it was nearly as funny as I did when I would say “Do the dishes or I’ll deport you.”
    You know better than most that the Mexicans are shooting illegal aliens on their southern border. Ain't nothing going to stem the flow of illegals. They are already facing down armed confrontation elsewhere. Just saying

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sounds like the problem is the Mexican government and the cartels, mostly.
    Seems like the Executive branch could have solutions for both of those problems, if it had the intestinal fortitude and brain matter to follow-through.
    Label the cartels as terrorists and let's go to work doing what we just trained to do for over 20 years all across the Middle East desert. It's just a different desert and a different language, and other than that, no difference. The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. The GWOT has come here to hit us at home. We should handle it accordingly

Screenshot_20230513-021512.png

Last edited:

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is not rocket science they would not come here if there was nothing here for them no work no giveaway programs. And if a business is caught hiring them stiff penalties it would stop quick. And for ten dollar tomato’s we are already paying more than that dealing with the illegals while huge ag companies pay them almost nothing and reap high profits. As for everything else we the ones who actually produce something are saddled with the bill.
    For all of it. Government does not earn money they take and spend yours!!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Label the cartels as terrorists and let's go to work doing what we just trained to do for over 20 years all across the Middle East desert. It's just a different desert and a different language, and other than that, no difference. The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. The GWOT has come here to hit us at home. We should handle it accordingly

View attachment 223893
    Yes, but, but, but, only the "authorities" can do that kinda stuff! And there, amerika, is why ya are where ya are. 'Cause ya surrendered everything for "freedom" and "security" and never got what you were promised. Maybe next time...

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Guys this had NOTHING to do with the border. It had to do with tree hugging libtards infiltrating this gun forum ! Been on here a long time and just noticed it in the past 6-8 months.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Guys this had NOTHING to do with the border. It had to do with tree hugging libtards infiltrating this gun forum ! Been on here a long time and just noticed it in the past 6-8 months.

You started this thread five DAYS ago with a vague title and post, and you’re just now reading the responses?

Well, this thread is about the border, now…

At least the tree-hugging libtards are probably here legally, pay taxes, and are hopefully not an inordinate extra drain on the public resources. Silver lining and all that.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You started this thread five DAYS ago with a vague title and post, and you’re just now reading the responses?

Well, this thread is about the border, now…

At least the tree-hugging libtards are probably here legally, pay taxes, and are hopefully not an inordinate extra drain on the public resources. Silver lining and all that.
    Oh they are MOST DEFINITELY AN INORDINATE DRAIN ON THE PUBLIC RESOURCES !!!!!!

Hank62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thinking about this, I agree with you all. We also should be aware that the illegal aliens are being invited by parts of our government. They are being used as pawns.
    We need to figure out how to cut off the head of the snake.

That said, the Bible warns us that such a time as this is coming and it's a sign. Be prepared.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom