• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The first student athlete that trips, breaks a leg or a neck and sues will change this in a hurry

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'd love to know what kind of disciplinary measures are in place for when Susy Q the 15 year old says F you to social distancing and gets expelled over the incessant beeping. That's another lawsuit

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    How in the f*** can some administrator tell any parent “you aren’t allowed to take a picture of the device we placed on your child’s leg”; mind you with out permission…is a cold day in hell. I’d tell them to call the police now as there’s ready to be a beat down…this is crazy.!!!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    How in the f*** can some administrator tell any parent “you aren’t allowed to take a picture of the device we placed on your child’s leg”; mind you with out permission…is a cold day in hell. I’d tell them to call the police now as there’s ready to be a beat down…this is crazy.!!!
    Thats about the only way any of this is ever going to change. The talking heads on TV already said that long time ago, too. It will keep going and going as long as everybody let's it. The day people stand up enmasse and say "No. Whatcha gonna do about it? You got nothing. You just try and make me." is when it all grinds to a halt

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Authority" figures count on the fact that 70-80% will do what they are told, when they are told. Another 5-10% will comply when they see others complying, or feel pressured by others to comply. It works.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom