• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    NOT Shane. He was a loose cannon with no moral compass or boundary as to whom he was willing to sacrifice to get his way, and when he didn't get his way, he'd have those ridiculous hissy fits.
    Rick was ready to shoot the cop that was fighting with Daryl, but Daryl managed to keep him grounded. I think Rick on his own has lost his way and has crossed the line, but at least he has people around him to act as the moral compass that he seems to have momentarily lost.

As far as bringing back, or whatever, I really thought there could've been a little more from Dawn, she was a very complex character. I know they can only have so many characters at one time, but I could do without Abraham, Tyrese, Sasha, and Noah unless they do some serious character development. So yeah, probably an unpopular vote, but I vote for Dawn. Actually, eff that, I want Merle back, he was a badass.

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    T-Dog, and talking about Rick's sanity at the moment, I'm sure he is going crazy and making poor choices. It seems like along time to us since the season is stretched out over weeks and months, but if you think about time from the shows perspective, it's only been like a week since they had the run in with the claim gang. So Rick has been through the ringer in a very short period of time.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you could have one character back not named Herschel who would it be?

For me Shane

Thought about this some more. If you had asked this last season I would have said Morgan. I freaked when he showed up at the end of last season. I should have known he would show up since he was left hanging. To be all alone he was seriously stocked up and set in that town.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thought about this some more. If you had asked this last season I would have said Morgan. I freaked when he showed up at the end of last season. I should have known he would show up since he was left hanging. To be all alone he was seriously stocked up and set in that town.

I'm pumped that Morgan is back!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting timeline, but some things seem "off".

Day +14: Shane visits Rick in the hospital. The military is shooting staff. The power is on at the hospital but goes out due to an explosion. Shane listens for Rick’s heartbeat. The walkers roam the halls of the hospital. Shane leaves Rick and blocks the door with a bed.

Day +60: Rick wakes up in the hospital and has a drink of water. He tries to use the phone and gets no dial-tone. He leaves the hospital and sees multitudes of dead bodies.

IIRC when Rick left his room he had to use the door to shove the gurney Shane left out of the way. So he had been alone in a coma for 46 days with power out and no visting Drs or nurses?

Though I suppose the power could have been restored after Shane left, and those who cared for him blocked the door with the gurney each time they left the room.:noidea:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Though I didn't have access to the timeline beforehand I always wondered about Rick's stay in the hospital. I always assumed he was only out for a day or so after the SHTF. Good catch.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Thumbs down button? Yikes! reported posts would multiply exponentially... I quit!
    Yeah, I'd thumb down this denigration:
    writers are beginning to lose my attention, its becoming a soap opera JMO

But really, I'm just teasing. Though calling it a soap opera is about 23 points to ban worthy IMO.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom