• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I’m confused..is this a biological female identifying as a male or the opposite? Reading through all of the media sources there doesn’t seem to be a factual statement of such blurring the line. Is this on purpose to promote an agenda that we are supposed to be following?
    She was a biological female who claimed she identified as a male. She was going by the name of Aiden.

RHINOWSO

Master
    I’m confused..is this a biological female identifying as a male or the opposite? Reading through all of the media sources there doesn’t seem to be a factual statement of such blurring the line. Is this on purpose to promote an agenda that we are supposed to be following?
    Easiest way to think about is if they say "Transgender" replace that work with "fake", ie they are faking being the gender they are being called.

RHINOWSO

Master
    And honestly there have been so many reports of what it is, I really have no idea.

DustyDog

Master
    I FINALLY saw it described as "assigned female at birth", so... IT'S STILL A FEMALE, EVEN IF SHE HAD SOMETHING SEWN ON!

DustyDog

Master
    Still fuggin amazing how something happens and all the details pics and video is released immediately for the public to chew on.
    Yep... these details fit the narrative, so we see them same-day. Jan. 6th details don't fit the narrative, so they're still hidden two years later.

DustyDog

Master
    Probably left to get away from mafia unions....
    That, too, as well as the mag restrictions, etc.

Massachusetts requires a Firearm Identification (FID) or permit to carry a gun.

While registration of firearms is not required by Massachusetts, the police keep records of weapon transfers.

There is a magazine restriction of 10 rounds in Massachusetts. Magazines that hold more than 10 rounds are grandfathered in, as long as they were owned before 09/13/1994, and the owner has a LTC-A.

Any firearm with 2 or more "banned features" are considered "assault weapons". Unless an "assault weapon" was legally owned before to September 13, 1994 they are banned. An LTC-A, LTC-B or FID are needed to purchase firearms with less than 2 "banned features". Magazine restrictions must be followed for these firearms.

Massachusetts has heavy restrictions on NFA weapons. Silencers are limited to officers of the law. There are destructive devices that are banned at the state or local level. Some counties have complete banns on DD's while other do not. While assault weapons aren't banned they require a permit that is rarely issued. SBS's, AOW's, and SBR's are legal as long as the have been approved by the ATF, and follow all assault weapon laws. This includes local assault weapon laws.

Imagine being S&W, and being headquartered there.

DustyDog

Master
    I wonder what theyll bring up to try and ban. Maybe high capacity mags this time.
    Oh, don't jinx me : )

I had a hard time finding some of the 23 rd. mags for my new M&P 9mm. Then I found some, but the price was a little high, so I spent the money on other stuff I needed. Perfectly bad timing.

Attachments

• M&P_23rd.png
      M&P_23rd.png
      81.6 KB · Views: 27

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Body cam footage of the idiot taking the room temperature challenge. This is how you respond to an active school shooter! Excellent training and execution of clearing the school as a team and when shots are heard, they run towards them and end the theat.

Amazing how fast this stuff is coming out. Huh?

DustyDog

Master
    Body cam footage of the idiot taking the room temperature challenge. This is how you respond to an active school shooter! Excellent training and execution of clearing the school as a team and when shots are heard, they run towards them and end the theat.

EDIT: It plays in MS Edge, but not in Firefox... who knows?

OK, I've run into this before... I cannot get it to play. I click "I understand and wish to proceed", then click the "Play" button, and all I get is a message that says "The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences."

I'm logged into YouTube, my birth date is in my Google profile... can't figure out why videos with warnings won't play for me any more.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    We'll hear all about how we don't have enough "mental health care" in the U.S., yet the U.S. already consumes probably 95% of the mind-altering pharmaceuticals in the world, with many being started on them as soon as they enter first grade. If that's what they mean by "mental health care", then I guarantee the problem is that we already have too much of it!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom