• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rational Mind

Expert
    How many times in news history has so many media outlets chosen to put the "shooters" photo up for all to see? Then choose such a sweet and innocent photo also? As if they're the real victim here. This is a whole new low
    The tell lie vision during it's evening " Programming " wants us all to relax and just enjoy a beer but ol Clif here said what we're all thinking. Ye' I said it.
    Screenshot_20230402_184733_Twitter.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    So glad I quit drinking ages ago. This is getting way outta hand

Rational Mind

Expert
    So glad I quit drinking ages ago. This is getting way outta hand
    Haven't had a beer since I was 21. And I agree this is getting way out of hand. When the so called President of the United States gives a statement saying these people are the soul of our nation because they occupy our military and government that goes too far. Clown World and the rest of the World laughs at us now.

DustyDog

Master
    Haven't had a beer since I was 21. And I agree this is getting way out of hand. When the so called President of the United States gives a statement saying these people are the soul of our nation because they occupy our military and government that goes too far. Clown World and the rest of the World laughs at us now.
    Oh, and, in case you were wondering how you could help the "victims" of the "attacks", here you go:

https://getpocket.com/collections/whats-at-stake-trans-rights-2023

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I think somebody needs some Jeni's chocolate chip. :)

DustyDog

Master
    P.S., If Barcardi pulls this crap (or have they already?), I'll be up a creek...

Fun fact: My grandfather on my mother's side was Chief Engineer on the Bacardi's private yacht in pre-Castro Cuba : )

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom