• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I just finished looking the video that was released from the shooting this morning in Nashville. It was reported that the female shooter was carrying an AR rifle, AR pistol, and a handgun. One of the weapons was actually a Kel-Tec Sub2000. There was another weapon on a sling on her left side, but it was difficult to make it out. The handgun was most likely in her vest. I could not tell which weapon she used to shoot out the doors through which she entered, but it was clearly not the handgun. It is strange that the numb-nut law enforcement officers would call the Sub2000 an assault-style weapon. That is ludicrous.

Last edited:

seandizzie

Expert
    I just finished looking the video that was released from the shooting this morning in Nashville. It was reported that the female shooter was carrying an AR rifle, AR pistol, and a handgun. One of the weapons was actually a Kel-Tec Sub2000. There was another weapon on a sling on her left side, but it was difficult to make it out. The handgun was most likely in her vest. I could not tell which weapon she used to shoot out the doors through which she entered, but it was clearly not the handgun. It is strange that the numb-nut law enforcement officers would call the Sub2000 an assault-style weapon. That is ludicrous.
    1679976423877.png

Welldoya

Master
    Biden is calling for congress to support his assault weapons ban.
    How about we ban people with mental illness that think they are another gender instead?
    I’m wondering if she was trying to make a statement - woman don’t do things like this so I really am a man.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Three different magazine styles, and if that’s a 45acp M&P Shield, then it’s three different ammunition types, too. Bright red ball cap (“MAGA” imitation?).

Even without the mental disorder gender dysphoria, she had shit for tactics.

Rest in Hell, bitch.

tros6t

Marksman
    Three different magazine styles, and if that’s a 45acp M&P Shield, then it’s three different ammunition types, too. Bright red ball cap (“MAGA” imitation?).

Even without the mental disorder gender dysphoria, she had shit for tactics.

Rest in Hell, bitch.
    Part of the problem is many today do not believe in an actual hell!
    Well, she/it does! But to be technical, she’s not in hell. She/it is in hades, which is the waiting place for all unbelievers who will first give an account for their sins and then be cast in eternal hell!
    Unbelievers who commit such evil will somehow face a worse eternity than those who do not!
    I’m sure I’ll get some hate for pointing out the “facts” about this, but that’s O.K. When I inform the lefties about these facts, they rail about fairy tales and ignorant people believing them and I simply remind them that while their view may be popular now, eventually it will not be!

Imnotbruce

Expert
    How convenient, this comes right on the tail of the ATF oversight house committee and just as the pistol brace ruling is coming to it's deadline.

I will never not believe these mass shootings are nudged along by the ATF just like how the FBI creates terror plots to justify their existence and budget.
    -https://wearechange.org/fbi-creates-terror/

The only thing that'll stop these clowns is another Waco or Ruby Ridge when they inevitably overstep their bounds.

DustyDog

Master
    Biden is calling for congress to support his assault weapons ban.
    How about we ban people with mental illness that think they are another gender instead?
    I’m wondering if she was trying to make a statement - woman don’t do things like this so I really am a man.
    Until they tell us what it had between its legs, I'm still not sure. They need to STOP with this "transgender man" (which is usually a WOMAN that is "transgender") and "transgender woman" (which is usually a MAN that is "transgender") bullshit, since you can never be sure what in the hell they're talking about!

Southalabama

Master
    Congress overturning rule isn’t going to happen. Politicians will say we really chewed the ATF out. Thump their chests. Make great sound bites. They will then move on and forget the issue. Rule will go into effect until invalidated by Courts.

For a regulation to be invalidated under the CRA, the Congressional resolution of disapproval must be either signed by the President or passed over the President's veto by two thirds of both Houses of Congress.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    What a joke, if I wanted to conceal a rifle I'd just separate the upper and lower and stow them until necessary. Hardly anyone brings up how the NFA was intended to prohibit handgun ownership but they took SBRs, SBSs, and for some reason suppressors (which do a terrible job of concealing a gun) as a tyrannical consolation prize.

There is no discussion, the state is stepping on your neck and will step further as they please while we plead with them to ease the pressure off our neck. Even with the recent (last 30 years) nibbles the state has taken from our rights we never get our rights back. Sure the Clinton AWB is over but the people didn't cause that, it ended due to it's sunset clause.

Do you really think the state will just willingly roll over and roll back the Patriot act, the NFA and the GCA? Shit even income tax! The state only ever takes more and never gives back what we let it take.

Only the collapse of the American empire and the Federal system will see your rights restored and that's probably the worst thing that could happen!

So there is an assault style weapon? They've got to you. Lol.
    To them, anything that is black, has a pistol grip, and does not have any wood seems to be an assault-style weapon. Then, Biden was on TV last night and called them AK-47s. Anti-gun people never seem to know what they are talking about. Go figure.

RHINOWSO

Master
    It all becomes clear when you understand the only goal of the Leftists in regards to firearms.

Ban all private firearm ownership.

Period, Dot.

They will bend any action, event, or law to their will.

Bay Ranger

Master
    First public appearance by Biden after the shooting was amazing. He introduced himself as Jill Biden's husband. Said he was there for the chocolate ice cream. Not a word on the shooting. It wasn't til later that he appeared with his renewed "assault weapons ban" .I suppose he was waiting for his staff to write something down so he could read it since his brain doesn't work like a normal persons brain.

RHINOWSO

Master
    It's actually a man. Transgender (Fake) Woman is a good way to think about it.

sfiturbo

Shooter
    I’m confused..is this a biological female identifying as a male or the opposite? Reading through all of the media sources there doesn’t seem to be a factual statement of such blurring the line. Is this on purpose to promote an agenda that we are supposed to be following?

seandizzie

Expert
    It's actually a man. Transgender (Fake) Woman is a good way to think about it.
    People are crazy. I don't care what you want to id as. If you were born a man, you a man. If you born a woman you are a woman. Very few people qualify as other naturally. I don't care what clothes you wana wear. But IMO mutilation of your natural body is mental sickness, unless necessary to preserve life, cancer, limb injury etc.

The recent string of mass killings, not defensive action, but planned slaughter, coming out of these communities highlights the mental illness that is obviously troubling these people. The targeting of a Christian School was obviously done as an attack on its belief structure and seen as a soft target.

Prayers for those lost, and those left behind.

And thanks to the law officers who did not hesitate to take action, potentially saving more innocent lives. This is an example of them getting it right, unlike some other innocent cough cough Uvalde cough cough.

And any Politician trying to use this event to take 2A rights, needs to be removed from office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom