Undocumented workers afraid to come to Florida.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Snafu

Expert
    Yep. Human trafficking. They bring em here and it becomes a company store situation. Their "sponsor" shady real estate company in gulf shores comes to mind. They are "paid" then deducts for food, group home lodging, etc, etc... are skimmed off. My stepson was dating one, a Ukrainian gal about 10 years ago. I'm sure it's still going on. Some "escape" by marriage to Cops or earn Their way clear. It sucks, but probably better than where they came from.
    When they arrive, they are already dressed with fashionable clothes. They are given a free cellphone, which we are told is so we can track them. They are given $2,200 a month to live on. They get section 8 housing for pennies on the dollar, food stamps, free medical care and many other freebies. Then with the credit card we provide, they go out and most buy a newer set of wheels to cruise around town in. And the only thing required of them is, they vote a straight Democrat ticket. FJB, we can only hope he chokes on an ice cream cone.

Bay Ranger

Master
    And Brandon is gonna give illegal Venezuelans protected status. If I understand it correctly that means a green card and a Social Security number. Think what a SSAN can get you!

General Snafu

Expert
    Can’t vote if you’re an illegal. They come for the money to send home……maybe if we didn’t waste so much on defending Ukraine and trying to weaken Putin and instead invested some of that money into our southern neighbors they would be less inclined to come here to work, and we’d gain a stronger trade partner with our neighbors?
    Yes but, that wouldn't serve the politician's purposes. Ask yourself, how would any of your suggestions enrich The Military Industrial Complex? That's the ultimate goal. In our game. The MIC knows they need to take some of their ill gotten gains and roll it back into the re-election campaigns of those who vote to get us into these conflicts. It's a never ending circle. As someone once said, "The biggest threat to world peace is America. We have reached a place in history, where we can't survive without a war going on in some remote location where there are no eyes keeping watch over the ones who have access to the money that flows in that direction.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Yes but, that wouldn't serve the politician's purposes. Ask yourself, how would any of your suggestions enrich The Military Industrial Complex? That's the ultimate goal. In our game. The MIC knows they need to take some of their ill gotten gains and roll it back into the re-election campaigns of those who vote to get us into these conflicts. It's a never ending circle. As someone once said, "The biggest threat to world peace is America. We have reached a place in history, where we can't survive without a war going on in some remote location where there are no eyes keeping watch over the ones who have access to the money that flows in that direction.
    I agree with you - the greatest threat to world peace is America. It’s all about the MIC.

Carl

Master
    Comment removed since the original post was removed

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    The fears of others do not concern me. It's action(s) that tell me all I care to know. What "bucket" one chooses is totally up to them.

BluesBrother

Master
    What say you? I say good.

I say not a bad thing. They love them in NY and NJ. I say, go where you are loved.

DustyDog

Master
    I say not a bad thing. They love them in NY and NJ. I say, go where you are loved.
    Working people don't want them around for the same reason that working people didn't want slaves around: Who wants to compete for "slave wages"?

NY, NJ, CA, etc.? They love their brown "toilet cleaners"... they consider them a "status symbol", actually.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    Be ready. Nothing good will be coming from the clown show of the last 3 years. They will continue it until something breaks.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Working people don't want them around for the same reason that working people didn't want slaves around: Who wants to compete for "slave wages"?

NY, NJ, CA, etc.? They love their brown "toilet cleaners"... they consider them a "status symbol", actually.
    Forget the slave wages. Why anyone would want to displace our culture for one that doesnt share a language, background, abd sometimes even a God is beyond me.

Shit(skins) belong in the bowl.

Carl

Master
    Why? Collapse the current system with "an unrelenting stream of immigration", eventually the welfare system is overwhelmed and racial tensions turn into violence. When things get bad enough leadership will step in and "save" the tired masses which will result in loss of fundamental American rights. When things get to this point id imagine that anyone who could be placed into the "outspoken patriotic American" box will have already gotten the J6 treatment or worse. It surely wont be a good time to be a White American then.

Edit.. The immigrants are a huge problem but blaming them and raging about them reminds me of the people who blame guns instead of the guy pulling the trigger. They are not the cause they are a weapon.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Anyone ever refused to hire/patronize/pay a business that is obviously employing those who walk, quack, and look like illegals?

There's your answer.

Carl

Master
    Anyone ever refused to hire/patronize/pay a business that is obviously employing those who walk, quack, and look like illegals?
    All the time every chance I get locally. For instance, walked out of a favorite restaurant last month because 90% of the staff were Haitian or Jamaican. But you can't avoid it on the large scale and being public about this will have you labeled a dreaded racist pariah which seems to be more than most people will stomach.

IronBeard

Master
    All the time every chance I get locally. For instance, walked out of a favorite restaurant last month because 90% of the staff were Haitian or Jamaican. But you can't avoid it on the large scale and being public about this will have you labeled a dreaded racist pariah which seems to be more than most people will stomach.
    You pretty much summed it up right there. The majority conduct and live their lives based on their fear of what someone else might do, say, or think.

Top Bottom