Target Sports

Undocumented workers afraid to come to Florida.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhi

Marksman
    I think it is good but they should go a step further and not allow unlicensed out of the area contractors (especially roofers) into storm damaged areas! We had problems with unlicensed contractors not pulling permits for roof replacements in Baldwin County after Sally.

Many were from Birmingham area which has completely different building codes for roofs than Baldwin County! The so called warranties on shingles are worthless if there was no permit pulled and not inspected!
    It was such a clusterphuck in Baldwin. I urged the DA and AG to get involved in prosecuting these clowns. That fell on deaf ears. Too worried about price gouging!

Bodhi

Marksman
    Nope, because these are undocumented democrats (they are illegals BTW) and potential voters for democrats. They don't need anything, clothes, food, shelter, medical, education, a skill. They just need to show up. We get to pay for it all. What does fjb care? He'll be long gone and forgotten before all the misery he has brought becomes our reality. Every election counts and comes with consequences.

2469cb9ca18eea7493740e2d40fe45df.png
    Can’t vote if you’re an illegal. They come for the money to send home……maybe if we didn’t waste so much on defending Ukraine and trying to weaken Putin and instead invested some of that money into our southern neighbors they would be less inclined to come here to work, and we’d gain a stronger trade partner with our neighbors?

M60Gunner

Master
    They enter our country criminally.
    They use other criminals to get here.
    Criminals running our government incentive more criminal trespassing.

We aren't left with a lot of legal options for dealing with these criminals other than boycotting whoever is paying them. All I can see that accomplishing is slowing down issues at a local area.

I guess the great replacement really is a thing.
    It’s been a thing for decades. Known as the Kalergi plan in Europe, the Charlemagne prize is awarded to world leaders who push it best. Obviously nonhomogeneous populations have the least chance of coming together and throwing off the yoke of their masters to decide their own fate, so steps were taken to ensure “pan-populations” like pan-European, meaning a mixture of populations without a common language, religion, etc. Kalergi himself was the first recipient of the Charlemagne prize (most recent recipient being Zelensky of course) and his book, Practical Idealism, published in 1925, lays out the framework and is a must read to understand what is happening around us today, is, like most plans of the elite, long term and designed to be difficult to stop by any one generational effort.

Here are some world leaders you may recognize, wearing the medal which comes with the Charlemagne prize.

160CFD0A-4712-4A0E-A3D7-CDC86BA37DD4.jpeg

3357AA00-3A97-4FDD-BD24-7F9B414EBDD3.jpeg

DustyDog

Master
    Could be. Could be you were gonna get lured to the parking lot and rolled. Never can tell.
    EXACTLY... don't think that didn't cross my mind as well : )

And this was during the time-frame where I'd let my permit lapse... and was probably on the way home from school (likely just stopped off to get a stromboli from Sbarro's)... so I wasn't carrying. Not a good time to be tangling with Russian mafia-types either way : )

DustyDog

Master
    It’s been a thing for decades. Known as the Kalergi plan in Europe, the Charlemagne prize is awarded to world leaders who push it best. Obviously nonhomogeneous populations have the least chance of coming together and throwing off the yoke of their masters to decide their own fate, so steps were taken to ensure “pan-populations” like pan-European, meaning a mixture of populations without a common language, religion, etc. Kalergi himself was the first recipient of the Charlemagne prize (most recent recipient being Zelensky of course) and his book, Practical Idealism, published in 1925, lays out the framework and is a must read to understand what is happening around us today, is, like most plans of the elite, long term and designed to be difficult to stop by any one generational effort.

Here are some world leaders you may recognize, wearing the medal which comes with the Charlemagne prize.

View attachment 241948
    View attachment 241949
    If Biden doesn't have the medal already, he'll probably be next... along with Mayorkas:

Southalabama

Master
    Amazes me how many chicken plants get raided every couple of years and illegal underage kids found working. The big company gets off by hiring staffing agencies who are disposable. They turn a blind eye.

Someone is hiring them and paying them.

fisheadgib

Shooter
    Having been a state licensed mechanical contractor here in Florida and being pretty familiar with Florida law, I see a lot of erroneous assumptions being made in this thread. I'm sure that there's no shortage of businesses that hire illegals but it is against the law and in the Destin/Fort Walton area, most employers are afraid to hire illegals as they get checked pretty regularly and do get prosecuted when caught. As for the foreign people working at various businesses, (especially restaurants) they're here on work visas. I've been repairing restaurant equipment around here for around 40 years and I've seen tons of them pass through here during the tourist season. I have one customer who has a ton of people from Thailand at the moment and a few with lots of people from Jamaica. Several years back there were many from Europe. As for out of state contractors, unlicensed contracting is a felony and taken very seriously around here. When I took my tests in Tallahassee, I'd guess two thirds of the people there were from out of state and wanting their Florida licenses so that they could work here after storms. Florida is one of the toughest states to get licensed in while Alabama is one of the easiest. After storms I've seen lots of unlicensed people looking for work down here but they're usually small operations looking for smaller jobs. Homeowners aren't always good about checking credentials, especially when they're desperate to get something fixed.

DustyDog

Master

Carl

Master
    YES... so much for "The Great Replacement" being a "conspiracy theory".
    "Far right White supremacist conspiracy theory" according to the talking heads. Id be curious to know if any government in past history has intentionally flooded their countries with third world vermin like we see across the WHITE majority western countries? Look at London wow..

M60Gunner

Master
    "Far right White supremacist conspiracy theory" according to the talking heads. Id be curious to know if any government in past history has intentionally flooded their countries with third world vermin like we see across the WHITE majority western countries? Look at London wow..
    Australia, Italy, the list is huge, Kalergi would be proud

Carl

Master
    Australia, Italy, the list is huge, Kalergi would be proud
    RIGHT * ON * CUE:

And almost exclusively young men ready to start breeding the native populations. To make matters worse look at how feminized so many gen z males are and they are so confused with the lgbt stuff shoved in their faces from birth.

Naah nevermind, its just a dangerous White supremacist conspiracy theory.. Pure imagination.

MarkS

Master
    How about if they're using the stolen identity of a non-registered or dead person? And while the article talks about those using the stolen identities to work, what else might they be doing with them? My guess is, everything U.S. Citizens are able to do.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_28cf76dc-f8be-11ec-92ec-b3950c9a0650.html
    I knew a guy that found out when he filed his taxes that he owed a bunch of money. Someone had stolen his identity and had worked around 10 months claiming exempt status and had made over $20K. He had thought he was getting a refund but the IRS didn’t care that he had been working in Destin and the identity thief worked in Miami. I don’t know how it turned out as my mom’s girlfriend kicked him out over fears that she might be liable.

Bodhi

Marksman
    I knew a guy that found out when he filed his taxes that he owed a bunch of money. Someone had stolen his identity and had worked around 10 months claiming exempt status and had made over $20K. He had thought he was getting a refund but the IRS didn’t care that he had been working in Destin and the identity thief worked in Miami. I don’t know how it turned out as my mom’s girlfriend kicked him out over fears that she might be liable.
    I don’t know why an illegal would steal an identity to vote? Hope to claim benefits if their candidate wins? Seems far easier to take out a cc instead, or file a fake tax return, or apply for a PPP loan…..

DustyDog

Master
    Crazy...

Top Bottom