• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1st Question: does anyone have "Nate" Little Jacks Gun's Number? My phone decided it was going to delete around half of my numbers and some of my pictures.
    Thank You for the help.

2nd Question:
    How can one guy, one person, by himself, alone, no help WALK INTO A BAR AND SHOOT 103 PEOPLE AND NOT ONE PERSON COULD GET IN RANGE TO HIT THE GUY WITH A BARSTOOL, POOLSTICK, SOMETHING???? He is one person, I just don't understand how the hell one person can go into a place kill 103 people while calling 911 and saying whatever he said to them and NOT ONE PERSON was able to get close enough to hit him with something, hell if they didn't happen to have bar-stools, pool-sticks, etc..at least make an attempt and try to catch him slipping and side swipe him, SNEAK HIS ASS, Something. With all that going on Nobody thought about trying to do something? I mean besides being one of the lucky/snake's that hit the ground and crawled out and made it Nothing against gay people but I've seen some in town that look like they are on steroids. I don't understand? Maybe it's over my head, hell I might get shoot if that happened somewhere I was at, but I damn sure wouldn't just stand there or hide under a table or whatever. The guy that's been on the news over and over that is being carried by 3 or 4 guy's looked like he got shot in the knee and they tied off a tourniquet right above his knee, him and the 3 guy's carrying him looked to be at least 6' 180lb's or so.

Well that was the 2 questions I had, I feel that if a group of forum members young & older were at a meet up at the place on the beach that everyone from P.f.f. and the other forum were at, they served alcohol so you aren't supposed to have your gun on you but knowing the group I'm sure someone would have probably had at least one but I do feel that Clay along with a lot of other forum members would have controlled the situation pretty quickly. They might have got off a few shot's but that would of "probably" been it and the perp would have been taken down.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1st Question: does anyone have "Nate" Little Jacks Gun's Number? My phone decided it was going to delete around half of my numbers and some of my pictures.
    Thank You for the help.

2nd Question:
    How can one guy, one person, by himself, alone, no help WALK INTO A BAR AND SHOOT 103 PEOPLE AND NOT ONE PERSON COULD GET IN RANGE TO HIT THE GUY WITH A BARSTOOL, POOLSTICK, SOMETHING???? He is one person, I just don't understand how the hell one person can go into a place kill 103 people while calling 911 and saying whatever he said to them and NOT ONE PERSON was able to get close enough to hit him with something, hell if they didn't happen to have bar-stools, pool-sticks, etc..at least make an attempt and try to catch him slipping and side swipe him, SNEAK HIS ASS, Something. With all that going on Nobody thought about trying to do something? I mean besides being one of the lucky/snake's that hit the ground and crawled out and made it Nothing against gay people but I've seen some in town that look like they are on steroids. I don't understand? Maybe it's over my head, hell I might get shoot if that happened somewhere I was at, but I damn sure wouldn't just stand there or hide under a table or whatever. The guy that's been on the news over and over that is being carried by 3 or 4 guy's looked like he got shot in the knee and they tied off a tourniquet right above his knee, him and the 3 guy's carrying him looked to be at least 6' 180lb's or so.

Well that was the 2 questions I had, I feel that if a group of forum members young & older were at a meet up at the place on the beach that everyone from P.f.f. and the other forum were at, they served alcohol so you aren't supposed to have your gun on you but knowing the group I'm sure someone would have probably had at least one but I do feel that Clay along with a lot of other forum members would have controlled the situation pretty quickly. They might have got off a few shot's but that would of "probably" been it and the perp would have been taken down.

Famine answered you first question.

Second one is easy. A Gay bar and a bunch of Gays in there. You think a sissy gay person is going to try to stop someone with a gun. He could have gone in there with a knife and probably got the same amount of people.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A bar full of girly men, what do you expect

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gay may be part of it but not all. I'm sure that most of the people in there weren't used to violence whereas, for instance, if it had been a bar with veterans inside. I know, everyone is thinking a bunch of gays, all sissies, and that may be true but it may not just be a bravery thing, could be not having a clue.

Also, to get a group to mad rush a shooter you need a leader. I bet if one guy got up and made a move others would follow. Think about 9/11. All those people on those aircraft knew they were headed to a slaughter, except for the one that went down in Pennsylvania. Yeah, they died too but they went down fighting because that one guy stood up and organized a counterattack.

I've thought about this. No one knows how they will react in a situation. I would like to think I would do something, pretty positive that I would if I knew I was going to die anyway. You see this often though. That theater shooter worked his magic a good while before he was stopped. On the other hand you read about someone opening up on a group and there's that one guy that takes him out.

I'm not defending gays or saying their ....lifestyle/mindset or whatever didn't make them less equipped or prepared to defend themselves. I'm saying it could also happen in other situations.

I also think society as a whole has been effeminated, insulated from violence. So many think "This is NOT happening". The morning I heard all about this I said to my wife "Imagine that happening in a nightclub in 1946 where a large percentage of people were involved in WWII, maybe a lot of them actually having been in combat". That dude would have been ripped to pieces before he finished the first mag.

I use WWII as an example because of the shear number of Veterans and the much higher percentage and chance you would have of a group of them in a bar all at the same time.

That's ultimately what the leadership and educational professionals of this country have been working towards for decades: Nice compliant sheep. No one causes a fuss, no one thinks for themselves.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once they've processed all the brass, and the bullets taken out of victims, and account for the SWAT weapons and the shooter's Sig they should know if there was another shooter.

StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2 AM in a bar? Drunk has more to do with it than anything.

I'm not ruling out multiple shooters. But yea I would say quite a few people were probably too drunk to do much. As its been said before, these people deliberately pick easy targets, and the time they can inflict the most damage.

Top Bottom