• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Cops gonna need GE miniguns for spring break soon. Maybe GE can make some money again.
    Soon enough there'll be real Robocop Terminators, if only because nobody else will do the job and/or they don't need pensions or other benefits. The Watts riots come to mind... with the military lighting up whole city blocks with belt feds

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Soon enough there'll be real Robocop Terminators, if only because nobody else will do the job and/or they don't need pensions or other benefits. The Watts riots come to mind... with the military lighting up whole city blocks with belt feds

Taint no doubt. Cyberdyne Systems to the rescue! Wait'll robots want their "rights"!

But, I'll volunteer for spring break crowd control--if I can run a mini AND I get an immunity deal.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now now... unless under fire no need for that extreme of lethal force. Lets keep that as back up and run out the bean bag & rubber bullets first.. :)

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now now... unless under fire no need for that extreme of lethal force. Lets keep that as back up and run out the bean bag & rubber bullets first.. :)

Shoot...sounds like lots of them were packin from the article. I won't be outgunned. Only local people who would hate me would be the bondsmen missing out on $50K bonds.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Shoot...sounds like lots of them were packin from the article. I won't be outgunned. Only local people who would hate me would be the bondsmen missing out on $50K bonds.

Need to get that 23 round shotgun Extension from Jerry Miculek and go crazy with bean bag rounds. Maybe a full auto shotgun?

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need to get that 23 round shotgun Extension from Jerry Miculek and go crazy with bean bag rounds. Maybe a full auto shotgun?
    I almost bought one of the old "streetsweepers". Reliability was dodgy, as it turned out, as you might expect from a $400 full auto shotgun. I imagine I could sell it today for enough to buy a new truck tho.

Top Bottom