• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think what is worse than the things mentioned above is the fear to question anything that seems wrong, whether it is people, governments, ideas, or actions. The children of today need to wake up and see what has happened in the past with what we are doing. Their parents are the ones that need to wake them up. This BS has already been, and is still being played out 100% in other countries. Look how it works for the citizens of North Korea.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why doesn’t it seem to be improving from last year even though we have a huge portion of the population vaccinated this year but not last year? Wouldn’t we see huge improvement over last years claimed cases if this vaccine were effective?

Anyone care to explain their understanding of this? Is it the mutations they speak of causing this? Are they really just playing wack-a-mole with these vaccines that had no time to be put through full trials? Is it possible that the vaccines are causing the mutations to be more contagious or worse in general than if no vaccines had been introduced? Could this be why this year seems worse? Is it really worse than last year or is this propaganda? I’m not making claims I’m just using the brain that God gave me.

How anyone can look at the last few years and look around today and have any trust left is beyond me.

It’s hard to swallow all of this as it comes from the same people that tell us that we have 200,000 immigrants crossing the southern border per month because of climate change and that climate change is also racist.

I know saying things like this online is recorded and kept in databases, they have even told us. I’m just beyond giving a shit. How long until reaper drones are used in the states?

Last edited:

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    It's not mandatory or prison, just required to get paid.
    I have a 2 day job coming up and the paperwork says mask required. I may not have a contract myself come Monday. We will see how it goes.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Governor of North Dakota on a rant about mandates. Look at the mandated vaccinations her state does require

Minimum requirements.
    a. Minimum requirements for children attending early childhood facilities, head start programs, and preschool educational facilities shall be age-appropriate immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps, rubella, haemophilus influenzae type B disease, varicella (chickenpox), pneumococcal disease, rotavirus, hepatitis A, and hepatitis B.
    b. Minimum requirements for children attending kindergarten through grade twelve shall be age-appropriate immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chickenpox), meningococcal disease, and hepatitis B.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    AWOL. "You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. You got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string." God said not to get tattoos because your body is His temple... what do you think He's gonna do to you because you got your genes scrambled?! This world is not your home. It is a test to see where you will spend all eternity. Don't fail it.
    Love this, Amen brother!!

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Director of marketing for a hospital. Smh.

I don’t know what they doing in North Carolina but was in a local icu a couple weeks ago watchig my mother in law on a ventilator. It was a scary place.

The funeral home couldn’t bury her for five days. They were booked up.

Your mileage may vary.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom