• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are several factors to consider:
    1. No liability for any of the manufacturers
    2. Questionable companies with questionable political ties doing the manufacturing
    3. Problematic technology that has proven to be a failure in the past (mRNA)
    4. Massive media blitz / political propaganda campaign
    5. Extremely odd reward systems (donuts, state lotteries, weed?)
    6. Unprecedented rollout time (a year for a fully tested and vetted vaccine?)
    7. Alarming reactions (heart problems in men, menstrual / reproductive problems in women, blood clots)
    8. People are being openly encouraged to discriminate against / vilify unvaccinated individuals
    9. Even if you get the shot, you can still be infected and can still spread it - it might lessen symptoms but no guarantee
    10. Zero long term data on the effects of the shot
    Couple all of this with the amount of inconsistencies and incompetence displayed by our supposed top medical professionals in the country - do you really want this? Fauci himself was recently caught in a blatant lie about gain of function research to Congress, yet he's still employed and people still treat him like he's some kind of demigod. CDC came out and admitted that the tests we've been using for over a year are basically garbage, not to mention the flip flopping we've seen during the course of this entire show.

I'm not antivax but I firmly believe this should remain a personal choice. If you want it, be my guest - but don't go forcing other people.
    Ive never seen it summed up better but thats exactly how i feel.

I'm not anti vaxx but im anti this one

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Try to drag out any testing until after December 31. That's when the emergency authorization ends for the faulty PCR test that has as a highlight a long stick forcefully shoved up both sides of your nose several inches

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The military was notified Tuesday that they had to get the shot ASAP or face...well they didn't really say, other that this was a lawful order and disobeying has consequences. The only waivers are medical and religion. And for a religious waiver you have to write out your cause and then your commander has to write up if he believes you or not and his recommendation on the waiver being approved or not. That goes up the chain to the approving authority.

Contractors I know that work on base or with govt. employees are being told to get the shot or loose your job.

I literally have 60 days until I'm retired and I can't get out of it.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The military was notified Tuesday that they had to get the shot ASAP or face...well they didn't really say, other that this was a lawful order and disobeying has consequences. The only waivers are medical and religion. And for a religious waiver you have to write out your cause and then your commander has to write up if he believes you or not and his recommendation on the waiver being approved or not. That goes up the chain to the approving authority.

Contractors I know that work on base or with govt. employees are being told to get the shot or loose your job.

Go on leave for as long as possible. Maybe the big push for high jab numbers will be over by the time you get back. Tell them you got it on leave and you lost your card in the luggage in transit. Stall them. Stay away from your desk and phone as much as possible. Lie to anybody who asks whether or not you are. Two months will go by fast

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Go on leave for as long as possible. Maybe the big push for high jab numbers will be over by the time you get back. Tell them you got it on leave and you lost your card in the luggage in transit. Stall them. Stay away from your desk and phone as much as possible. Lie to anybody who asks whether or not you are. Two months will go by fast
    You had to be on terminal leave on Sept 10 to be waived. I don’t start that until nov.
    If you can’t provide proof you got it then you’ll get it again.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How long would it take them to admin sep you?
    Not sure that’s what would happen. I was thinking of trying to run out time with the religious waiver, but authority is on base for my unit so that wouldn’t work.
    I would have to get it for the job going into anyway so I’m just getting it. I hate it.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You had to be on terminal leave on Sept 10 to be waived. I don’t start that until nov.
    If you can’t provide proof you got it then you’ll get it again.
    Your best bet is the religious exemption. I'd be over the top praising all things holy and throwing crosses up everywhere. Lead prayer out front of the battery office and start a base wide prayer group. Over the top, undeniable, out in front of everybody, exempted

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Not sure that’s what would happen. I was thinking of trying to run out time with the religious waiver, but authority is on base for my unit so that wouldn’t work.
    I would have to get it for the job going into anyway so I’m just getting it. I hate it.
    What job?! Jobs are optional. Jobs come and go. Once you have a retirement check, you're free to work anywhere you want. You'll never go broke or hit rock bottom.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What job?! Jobs are optional. Jobs come and go. Once you have a retirement check, you're free to work anywhere you want. You'll never go broke or hit rock bottom.
    Unless you were really good with your money and never got a divorce or kids, the retirement might tide you over. But I’ve had two divorces and I wasn’t good with the money I did have early on in my career. Well some might say I’m not good with it now. But I digress. The retirement is a good gap filler plus, but I don’t see how anyone could live on it.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Unless you were really good with your money and never got a divorce or kids, the retirement might tide you over. But I’ve had two divorces and I wasn’t good with the money I did have early on in my career. Well some might say I’m not good with it now. But I digress. The retirement is a good gap filler plus, but I don’t see how anyone could live on it.
    There's always the 5 to 1 exchange rate in China. I'm considering the Philippines, but I'd settle for El Salvador. Live like a king on $1,000 a month. My buddy Joe is an ATT project manager over in China and he swears by it. You are free. Act like it. Tell the masters to go pound sand, you're not a wage slave anymore. Plenty of places to go where the X can't make you pay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There's always the 5 to 1 exchange rate in China. I'm considering the Philippines, but I'd settle for El Salvador. Live like a king on $1,000 a month. My buddy Joe is an ATT project manager over in China and he swears by it. You are free. Act like it. Tell the masters to go pound sand, you're not a wage slave anymore. Plenty of places to go where the X can't make you pay
    I’m not aboot to move outside the U.S. I don’t mind working and it keeps me sane, well for the most part.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Still not a law...call it whatever, but not a law...

exempting almost 700,000 postal workers from it...can't piss the union off that endorsed this brain dead fool
    Post Office is to be subject to OSHA rules:

United States Postal Service (USPS) employees will receive COVID-19 vaccines under rules issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and not rules for the federal government, multiple outlets reported Thursday.

The Washington Post initially reported that the independent agency, which employed nearly 500,000 people in 2020, would not be required to comply with President Joe Biden’s new executive order tightening vaccine requirements A federal official later clarified to CNN that USPS would still be governed under Labor Department and OSHA rulemaking.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No I can’t ! But you know the difference ? I voluntarily joined the Army and gave up my right to determine what I was injected with ! I am no longer in the military and I am a free American that does not want to be forced to take a vaccine I do not want ! Of all people the gun community has preached long, hard and LOUD about government interference and overstepping into our lives and freedoms for GENERATIONS ! If you stand by and let them do this to others you can bet they will force you to do something in the future that you don’t agree with ! It’s like open carry fire arms or bump stocks do I think it’s a good idea or would I open carry or buy a bump stock ? Nope NEVER ! But I would fight and die for your right to do so ! ABSOLUTELY !!!! If we let them take one freedom others will follow !!!!
    Very true words. I will find some level of solace in the liberals' anguish when their benefactors turn on them. Looking forward to it.....

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is my answer to it. $75 for my family. The plus is he has a great lawyer on call for problems just like this, ready to sue the sh!t out of anyone and everyone who wants to force the issue. Apparently the lawyer is very good at it too. Official documents in less than a week.

Top Bottom