• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I agree he’s a hustler
    If you ain't got your hands in different things nowadays then you'll never get ahead in life. You'll certainly never beat inflation, nevermind live comfortably in retirement. Of course, that's right where the "powers that be" want you...keep the worker bees in line, content with 40 hours a week and never getting anywhere financially

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Difference between hustling and being a hustler. If you refer to someone as a hustler, you mean that they try to earn money or gain an advantage from situations they are in by using dishonest or illegal methods.

This guy started practicing in 2019 after five tries at the Ohio Bar exam. They appear to have had a 70 plus percentage pass rate in 2019. Four failures. He is persisted. He’s only handled a handful of cases and fundraises never producing any results. Hustler.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Difference between hustling and being a hustler. If you refer to someone as a hustler, you mean that they try to earn money or gain an advantage from situations they are in by using dishonest or illegal methods.

This guy started practicing in 2019 after five tries at the Ohio Bar exam. They appear to have had a 70 plus percentage pass rate in 2019. Four failures. He is persisted. He’s only handled a handful of cases and fundraises never producing any results. Hustler.
    How many Presidents (many of whom were lawyers) raised millions of dollars over and over again, ran and lost over and over again, just to run and win later? Your boy Biden... that back stabbing dictator Lincoln too. Oh and can't forget Trump. A lot of people forget Trump raised millions of dollars, ran for Prez and lost decades ago. Just because there have not been results yet does not mean there won't be results later. The odds are stacked against this particular lawyer in question, though. He gets an A for effort. May Lincoln NEVER rest in peace. Yet history has been written to view that treasonous lawyer favorably. Well we might just be young enough to witness current history be rewritten several times
    Screenshot_20201202-045606_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    How many Presidents (many of whom were lawyers) raised millions of dollars over and over again, ran and lost over and over again, just to run and win later? Your boy Biden... that back stabbing dictator Lincoln too. Oh and can't forget Trump. A lot of people forget Trump raised millions of dollars, ran for Prez and lost decades ago. Just because there have not been results yet does not mean there won't be results later. The odds are stacked against this particular lawyer in question, though. He gets an A for effort. May Lincoln NEVER rest in peace. Yet history has been written to view that treasonous lawyer favorably. Well we might just be young enough to witness current history be rewritten several times View attachment 161950
    Read that Lincoln was the equal of a Professional Wrestler at one time made better monies than a log splitter , got his name popularized!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The telling part to me was the response from DoD which was the new death figures look bad because our previous records for military deaths was too low. Uh huh, sure.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I really like what Judicial Watch is doing and how they are trying to keep information flow to the public and represent conservation views. They have "weaponized" Freedom of Information Act requests to try and keep big government in check. As an example, check out the following:

I have contributed to them to try and keep their efforts rolling. If you can do likewise I would encourage you to do so also.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not shocked by the corrupt bureaucracy and the evil nature of it but this is one article that I can't get my knickers in a twist about. Less people breeding on that continent is a good thing. The birth rates are ridiculous. Niger is at 6.9, Somalia 6.1 kids per woman according to online statistics.

Top Bottom