• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    New "stealth" heart disease in the UK set to kill almost half a million Britains in the next 5 years... just in Britain... yeah ok... there will be millions and millions of people dropping dead from this "new disease" all the way around the world IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
    Screenshot_20220128-020030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-015859_Chrome.jpg

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I don't know about it being a new disease in Britain or in other countries, but about 200,000 are dx'd with it in the U.S. every year. It's called Aortic valve stenosis and is rather common.

This March I get my yearly tests of my heart to see if my aortic valve and aneurysm remain stable or have worsened enough for surgery. I don't know about cardiac care in Britain or what it takes to see a cardiologist there and in other countries, but here I'm under the care of a cardiologist and a heart surgeon; they work together on my care. My heart condition was discovered when my nurse wife said I need to see a cardiologist due to shortness of breath when undergoing hard physical exertion. Knowing now what's going on, I simply "pace" myself when doing physical things that start to make me breath faster and "work smarter" (such as using a vehicle to pull a dead hog). It's been stable now for around 10 years. Cardiologist told me he classifies valve problems as None, Mild, Moderate, or Severe. Mine is moderate. When it gets to severe it's time for surgery. When the aneurysm gets to 5cm it's time for surgery. Often when aneurysm surgery is done and the valve needs replacing, they are done together since you're already opened up.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Rubbery clots like this have to be pulled out by the embalmers before filling the bodies with formaldehyde.

Attachments

• DA6B96C2-6AC7-4005-B57D-8109653B9E93.jpeg
      DA6B96C2-6AC7-4005-B57D-8109653B9E93.jpeg
      132.8 KB · Views: 58

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    This is the Pfizer document they wanted to hold for 75 years and a judge in the US ordered it released. The side effects are 9 pages long starting on page 30. The mRNA jabs are still in the experimental phase. They've always been.

Attachments

• 5.3.6-postmarketing-experience Pfizer doc.pdf
      983.6 KB · Views: 51

SMeyer524

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    We forgot about this. COVID isn’t a worry anymore, the southern border is of no worries. We need to raise money to support Ukraine.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    When mainstream news stops talking about something it disappears. News is short for Newspeak. "Died Suddenly" then clicking on news was the top Google search before everyone became a military strategist and economist gas guru. There will be making the most of ramen noodle pros next.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is the Pfizer document they wanted to hold for 75 years and a judge in the US ordered it released. The side effects are 9 pages long starting on page 30. The mRNA jabs are still in the experimental phase. They've always been.

This is why I still haven’t been talked into being a Guinea pig for any of the vaccine manufacturers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I continue to see the most recent excess mortality rate brought up. I think its important to keep an open mind but critical thought is important as well. Who knows but it sure is interesting.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2 cases in a city of 9 million , and they shut the city down..
    China’s now locked down about 17.5 million people including two manufacturing provinces. They’ve admitted about 3500 new cases. I don’t trust any numbers China admits to. See wuhan 2020.

Now real or imaginary crisis the effect on global supply lines is real.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    2 cases in a city of 9 million , and they shut the city down..
    The bravest of the communist libtards are guaranteed thinking: "Time to burn some shit down. That'll teach the slave masters". Just watch and wait. This could get interesting

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

A bit alarming. Hope its not true

The headline is the 1,100% increase in deaths in our military from these shots... the real shocker got all of two seconds of airtime... the real shocker is the anticipated 5,000% increase in deaths in our military NEXT year going forward.

Top Bottom