Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

suppressor shoot pics

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

ilintner

Retired
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
sure wish i could have made it.. must be fun to be jerome's neighbor.. love that 308..
rich
I would LOVE to be his neighbor, although the cost of the ammo that I would expend would be astronomical... haha

ilintner

Retired
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Just dug this up to remind everyone that we need to do this again......

Little Jack's Guns

Local Dealer
Local Dealer
Reaction score
Rick may have a job related move coming up. I will hopefully have a couple more suppressors in the next few months so won't have to wait on him to shoot. Biggest issue is getting a time that works for everyone and getting a place to shoot. JJ was kind enough last time to help us out. Would be fun to get another one going.

ilintner

Retired
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I can bring out my suppressors again, doesn't necessarily need to be suppressor-centric maybe more of an all around NFA type shoot to get some more of these guys around here hooked? :D. JJ's place can't be beat, but we could also reserve the Fairhope FOP range for the forum members as long as we have enough members to cover guests. Just kind of spit balling right now.

HEIST

Reaction score
Im just starting to build up a collection... One day Im going to get some nice toys like yall.

flyandscuba

Reaction score
I've got two SBRs, a suppressor host, and a suppressor for sale. If you can schedule this in the next couple of weeks, I can bring them to let folks "try before they buy". Plus, if they buy from me -- it will be a private face-to-face sale (yes, possible even with NFA items!). With no sales tax -- only the $200 tax stamp required to the Feds...

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online