• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Yep. They have the g3 metal reinforced over at a&m pawn for 25
    i think the lesser range mags ...pure pollys .....will work for me ,i have a few all metal ones to use incase i drop all my pollys on concrete and bustum . Ironic i had to file to fit 2 metal ones on my zap but the pollys are 8 oz lighter

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sorry, but it’s not my job to make your dream of owning a gun shop come true.
    I tried to support local shops but I’m not gonna get reamed.
    I bought a new Glock from a local shop about 5 months ago. I followed them on FB and they sent me a 5% off coupon which they refused to honor because “it was only good for one month”. There was no expiration date on it.
    Support goes both ways.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Most local gun shops are going full msrp on mags and such I want to support them but I don't know how everyone else is doing bit work is slow and I look for savings anywhere I can
    Right there with ya. Been bartering items for needs. I'm set now for AK mags. Always get more if I run across a deal. I remember 1994...

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Sorry, but it’s not my job to make your dream of owning a gun shop come true.
    I tried to support local shops but I’m not gonna get reamed.
    I bought a new Glock from a local shop about 5 months ago. I followed them on FB and they sent me a 5% off coupon which they refused to honor because “it was only good for one month”. There was no expiration date on it.
    Support goes both ways.
    That is just stupid greed on their part ,we're talking 5 % and they lose a customer and reputation

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That is just stupid greed on their part ,we're talking 5 % and they lose a customer and reputation
    Well, that’s the way I look at it too.
    I could’ve bought the gun on-line quite a bit cheaper but I figured I would support local and the 5% ($35) would help some.
    I bought it anyway because I was almost done with the transaction but I won’t buy anything else from them.
    I didn’t ask for the coupon. They sent it to me.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh. Here. During the recent nonsense covid... no bs, with actual bids. The barrel was mine and actually sold for that. Should have sent all my mags nib down river, but had no idea if a resupply would ever come, then if it did at what price?. Shit can go sideways quick. Be ready.

Screenshot_20210610-134303_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-153115_eBay.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Free shipping!-:)
    I figured for that price, why not? I actually listed it here for $100 for several days with no bites. You can look it up. My old boss said there's a butt for evert seat, you just gotta find it.
    So a dealer selling a mag or whatever for a few bucks over in the long run is no big deal. All about context. Cause at the drop of a hat it might go 5x. Could happen tomorrow or hopefully in all honesty never.

Last edited:

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At the height of the nonsense I could have paid off my house by selling my reloading components alone. If I had sold all my mags and .22 ammo I could have bought a car!

Now that things have settled, I wish I had sold the mags and .22 because things did come back and at a reasonable price, but I’m glad I kept the primers because they are still stupid expensive.

Reactions: FLT

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I haven't looked at AK mags recently but Foley Custom Guns had Magpul AR g2 for $14.99. I bought a US Palm AK 30 a year or two ago there for $14.99. (BTW, I have not had good luck with the all plastic 30rd US Palm AK mags, the metal reinforced worked fine.) They did replace it though.

Top Bottom