• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My neighbor at the farm dropped by Sunday morning to warn me that he has found wild hog sign out behind his house on his farm. His place is across the dirt road from my farm. Said he is going to wait until it gets cold or cooler at least then start putting them away, processed as sausage. I am not looking forward to them coming calling. Last little sow, about 75-100 #, that I saw, I shot with the Mini 14. But I have not seen any more for three years now. They are a destructive pest of course and usually difficult to get rid of when they take up residence on your property.

But I will check my hog guns, and ammo, the 6.5 Grendel Sub-Gun, the 358 MGP Sub Gun and the 358 full up blaster, all ARs with different sights and the subs with cans. This week, with luck, I should be recovering from today's machine heart surgery, so I can spend some time getting the sub-guns ready and up to snuff, then sighted in later on in the week.
    Ed

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Defined this meaning, This week, with luck, I should be recovering from today's machine heart surgery?

Hope it all goes well

My neighbor at the farm dropped by Sunday morning to warn me that he has found wild hog sign out behind his house on his farm. His place is across the dirt road from my farm. Said he is going to wait until it gets cold or cooler at least then start putting them away, processed as sausage. I am not looking forward to them coming calling. Last little sow, about 75

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The surgery went well. I now have 4 more stints plus a tube installed. Thanks for the good wishes. I am still in the horsepistol.
    Ed

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The tube runs inside the stints and is there to connect the four new and one old stint of the 5 stints, so they do not produce a turbulence inside the artery.
    Ed

Top Bottom