APOD Firearms

Mp5?, Mac11?, Scorpion Evo?, B&T?, Striborg?, Tec 9?, MPA?, Nope..G-Flex..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    G19 with G-Flex trigger. 2x the firepower, 1/8 the weight or less? To me it just makes more sense than tying up +1000$ on a boat anchor semi.
    50rd drum, 33 rd stick. 20, 17, 15, 10 rd mags. Most are locally available at a reasonable price and of course reliable.
    Works great 0 issues on the G19, I mean 0 out of the box.
    If you have too much 9mm this will solve it. Considered getting a smooth bore barrel to make it spread and hopefully tumble. Not really needled.
    Easy install, 3 pins, old out. New in. Just watch the slide release.
    Heard stories about having to tune the extractor or trigger bar. I did not have any issues. 0. Runs like a scalded dog.
    I suppose I could get a recover brace if I wanted too, then hang a bunch of crap on it, not needed.
    Trigger weight is about the same or maybe a bit less than the factory trigger. It's gonna take some work to get the right rhythm on the pull. It fires as fast as I can pull, release.
    Moved it to the advanced armory 22 conversion. It's a bit ammo picky without adding the zip trigger. 10rd mag rips out. 25rd mag needs more break in, cleaning up. Had about 4 stoppages per mag. Also need to scrub and run the wire brush around in the chamber a bit. It could use a little fluff and buff too.
    Tried it on my mech tech carbine 9mm upper, sadly no go, just shoots normally. 1 pull one, bang no follow up shot on release. Sucks because I really bought it to up my firepower on the carbine. ( plus the fun) Whatever magic wand glock waives over their uppers, mech tech dosent have it.
    So not a bad investment if your looking to up the firepower on your glock. I will admit I'm leary of carring it on a loaded chamber as of today, just don't trust it yet.
    *** Also the g19 .22 upper works fine on the G26, mind the gap.
    20240507_101556.jpg
    20240508_185904.jpg
    20240507_100229.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_103720_Gallery.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Still haven't given up on getting it to work on the carbine. Just need to sit down and look at it. My full size Dagger lower dosent work at all with it. The standard dagger lower did. Strange. View attachment 285514
    The standard dagger lower was a Gen 1, the larger mag one was a Gen? So something must have changed. Both had the lever type trigger.
    With the G19 lower on the carbine It's crazy cause it shoots, just won't fire on the release only on the pull. The glock upper on it works fine.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom