• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Storeroom at Solar aerodrome, Stavanger, holding some of the estimated 30,000 Mauser rifles taken from German forces in Norway after their surrender ✯*

441408526_417512284575313_7562353505251467866_n.jpg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You can’t always trust a Carfax report. I had to get a CV axle replaced in Oregon because some jack leg wanna be mechanic took a torch to a camber bolt and heated up the boot on the CV axle. It made it brittle and the boot failed which caused it to sling the grease out. Because the boot was had a hole the warranty wouldn’t pay. I got really lucky finding a reputable shop to fix it. Only $761 to get it fixed with a warranty from the shop. That was four days ago and I’ll have to look at the receipt for the name of the shop I think it was Point S but we’ve done so much since and I’m worn out sitting in a motel

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    You can’t always trust a Carfax report. I had to get a CV axle replaced in Oregon because some jack leg wanna be mechanic took a torch to a camber bolt and heated up the boot on the CV axle. It made it brittle and the boot failed which caused it to sling the grease out. Because the boot was had a hole the warranty wouldn’t pay. I got really lucky finding a reputable shop to fix it. Only $761 to get it fixed with a warranty from the shop. That was four days ago and I’ll have to look at the receipt for the name of the shop I think it was Point S but we’ve done so much since and I’m worn out sitting in a motel
    When we take big trips, we rent a car/suv. No extra miles or wear and tear on your vehicle. Problem? It's the rental cars Problem.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We normally do rent when it’s just a couple of weeks. This trip is 35-40+ days and I’ve got an unlimited mileage warranty that would have covered the repair except for the boot failing.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Top Bottom