• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Did some needed outdoor work today. Changed a tractor tire and got it patched. Tire is water filled so extra fun to remove. I'll drain it before I remove it next time. Hauled it to Sweat tire in Monroeville to get fixed and refilled. $25 ......
    Which just happens to be next to my favorite gun store.... A&M pawn. Picked up some much needed snake shot, 38,45. Fondled a rossi Brawler. Single shot 410,45. Tried to make a rationalization on why I needed it. Nope. Already have Judge, Governor and Circuit Judge. Had to swing by Walmart and get home quick to get tire on. Got the plots mowed. Well my Mary Ann did.
    20240508_151322.jpg

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Roaming around Wyoming the last couple of days. Dang it’s cold up here and snowing in several parts of the state.
    It’s been fun seeing stuff that is so different from the Panhandle and lower Alabama. Going to be 3 weeks at least before we head home. Only part of the trip I don’t like is going into eastern California to see a friend. Need to swing by my brother’s place to leave what they would arrest me for in Commifornia

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Did some needed outdoor work today. Changed a tractor tire and got it patched. Tire is water filled so extra fun to remove. I'll drain it before I remove it next time. Hauled it to Sweat tire in Monroeville to get fixed and refilled. $25 ......
    Which just happens to be next to my favorite gun store.... A&M pawn. Picked up some much needed snake shot, 38,45. Fondled a rossi Brawler. Single shot 410,45. Tried to make a rationalization on why I needed it. Nope. Already have Judge, Governor and Circuit Judge. Had to swing by Walmart and get home quick to get tire on. Got the plots mowed. Well my Mary Ann did. View attachment 285378
    I was told I shouldn't be bush hoggin this time of the year. Turkey hens are nesting.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tornado took one of my neighbors roof off this morning and destroyed my wife’s greenhouse. I had tin on a trailer that it scattered every where. I had to get my niiece to go check on my place because we were In Utah this morning. We’re in Montana now after going through Yellowstone today. The power is still out as of now according to Chelco’s Web Outage Viewer and the wife’s dog and cat are in the house. Our friend who’s taking care of everything had to get her driveway cleared and by the time she was able to check on our place the road was blocked by the crews clearing all the downed trees.
    This sucks but all I can do is pray.
    The photos are of the minor damage on the south end of our road. I got them off Facebook. My niece didn’t take photos of my place so I won’t know until tomorrow what my yard looks like

Attachments

• IMG_6910.jpeg
      IMG_6910.jpeg
      563.1 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_6908.jpeg
      IMG_6908.jpeg
      513.4 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom