• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    And work continues " somehow" without blood sucking "contractor" God Bless my Bride. She was doing all the work anyway, getting boards and roof sheeting, prices on wood, tin, electrician. Plumber. etc. We were short wood for the job, jump in the truck, hook up the trailer and go get it.
    The other day I called she was writing Bible verses over the door frames. They will be covered when the interior gets done but they will still be there, also our wedding date. :)
    We decided to close in above the Porches, yet again. Bride. Need more wood to finish.
    Not installing the fancy doors till later.
    image000000.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    image000004.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ya want a real shock... go price windows.. The ones shown are 900-1100 $ EACH...
    These are tinted and extra impact resistant. We did not pay that. Bride hunted around and found some Way cheaper.
    Also want a fancy door 5K... It's insane. Oh, double fancy French? 2x cost. Did not pay that.
    1000006020.jpg
    1000006014.jpg
    1000006017.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That’s absolutely ridiculous. Bad part is everything will stay at these inflated amounts just because they can.
    Yep, ya wonder why new houses are so much? I had no idea they were that much. A bay widow would be what? 15k? Insanity.
    If ya need windows, doors, BMO in pcola. Super prices.
    Were building roller reinforced steel shutters with slits over the windows. Her idea.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Another great example of all the cool stuff you can visit, see right here in our America. No need to travel overseas plenty of marvels right here. I'd like to see the giant redwoods, Mt Rushmore, yellowstone, the black hills, Las Vegas.
    The last 100 miles or so across Texas there’s nothing but open country make sure the tank is full. The coast coast of California is beautiful, shame the commies are in charge . We drove up through the Redwood Forest then Crater Lake after having to backtrack into Greenville, Ca. to see a friends daughter to give her a painting that once was her mother’s. We’re heading to Yellowstone National Park today and then Mt. Rushmore in a few days after that

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The last 100 miles or so across Texas there’s nothing but open country make sure the tank is full. The coast coast of California is beautiful, shame the commies are in charge . We drove up through the Redwood Forest then Crater Lake after having to backtrack into Greenville, Ca. to see a friends daughter to give her a painting that once was her mother’s. We’re heading to Yellowstone National Park today and then Mt. Rushmore in a few days after that
    Wow! That's awsome. Take lots of pics!!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And work continues " somehow" without blood sucking "contractor" God Bless my Bride. She was doing all the work anyway, getting boards and roof sheeting, prices on wood, tin, electrician. Plumber. etc. We were short wood for the job, jump in the truck, hook up the trailer and go get it.
    The other day I called she was writing Bible verses over the door frames. They will be covered when the interior gets done but they will still be there, also our wedding date. :)
    We decided to close in above the Porches, yet again. Bride. Need more wood to finish.
    Not installing the fancy doors till later. View attachment 225585 View attachment 225586 View attachment 225587
    going to shoot some insulation over the tongue & groove boards? and use some long screws on your door hinges and the striker plate

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump will pardon him on his next go round anyways. Don't believe the theatrics. It's all for show. He's a double agent

View attachment 225552
    I trust no one without what I deem to be good reasons.

Current example: If trump is so about MAGA, Freedom, etc., and so supportive of a large portion of 0106 victims, why is he not using his billions to defend/vindicate them?

Top Bottom