• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thinking about trading or selling my 300ZX Convertible for another Harleybike. Maybe it's time for a different toy. I think 2 bikes in the garage would look better. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20170312_171253.jpg
      20170312_171253.jpg
      483.9 KB · Views: 120

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I was mainly just wanting to see what their shipping times were after I didn't see anything for a few days. I sent 2 emails mainly because I don't know if the first one I sent to deals with orders.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thinking about trading or selling my 300ZX Convertible for another Harleybike. Maybe it's time for a different toy. I think 2 bikes in the garage would look better. What do you think?
    I am the first to say multiple bikes are worth it. But not worth selling a 300z. Keep the car and bike. Their might be something else to sell to fund it. If you do wanna sell the z, then let this guy know.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With only 3600 convertibles made in a 6 year period, probably so, but I don't want to wait another 20 years. Like the 60 and 70s models chevy 's they are worth like 35 or 40 grand now.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That's one awesome ride. Bikes are cool but that car is just sexy...keep it. If I had the garage space I would give it a home.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are wanting to get a SUV for my wife and kids, definitely want it for when we get to Idaho. Figured I'd try and sell her car ourselves before taking the hit on a trade in. So wanting to get clean pics of it and needed to wash it and figure I'd get it really good and clean. 5 hours later I still have the doors, wheels and tires, windows and full interior still to do. What the hell.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    We are wanting to get a SUV for my wife and kids, definitely want it for when we get to Idaho. Figured I'd try and sell her car ourselves before taking the hit on a trade in. So wanting to get clean pics of it and needed to wash it and figure I'd get it really good and clean. 5 hours later I still have the doors, wheels and tires, windows and full interior still to do. What the hell.

Kinda of in the same boat, I told my wife a homeless man could be posted up in the back under all the trash. She loves it when I say stuff like that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha I really love washing cars, I used to do it really often but haven't done a deep detail in a long time. The time flew by, I was just in the zone thanks to some good Pandora stations blaring through the garage stereo.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am the first to say multiple bikes are worth it. But not worth selling a 300z. Keep the car and bike. Their might be something else to sell to fund it. If you do wanna sell the z, then let this guy know.

I don't really have much else to sell to cover the cost of a used harley bike. My stash stays were it's at, but you know sometimes when you get your mind rolling on something, you just can't stop it..

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't really have much else to sell to cover the cost of a used harley bike. My stash stays were it's at, but you know sometimes when you get your mind rolling on something, you just can't stop it..
    IIRC, you had a pretty new Road Glide. There's not much that another Harley could do that the Road Glide can't. If you were saying that it would fund a new KTM or Ducati I'd say go for it. But the Road Glide has all the power and most of the handling that any other Harley has.

That said, when the bug it hits it is hard to stop. I bought an ADV bike and now I got the dirt bug. There's probably a really expensive dirt bike in my future now. When I'm not working trying to save $$ I'm on YouTube trying to decide which one. Heroin ain't got shit on this addiction.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IIRC, you had a pretty new Road Glide. There's not much that another Harley could do that the Road Glide can't. If you were saying that it would fund a new KTM or Ducati I'd say go for it. But the Road Glide has all the power and most of the handling that any other Harley has.

That said, when the bug it hits it is hard to stop. I bought an ADV bike and now I got the dirt bug. There's probably a really expensive dirt bike in my future now. When I'm not working trying to save $$ I'm on YouTube trying to decide which one. Heroin ain't got shit on this addiction.

With that being said as long as your not stealing your mom's TV or jewelry, or food out of your kids mouths. Why should it matter. Make money , lose money. It is just about what makes you happy. At least for the time being. We've all been there..

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do any of you guys play around with the stock market at all? Been reading about it a little to try and understand it and maybe throw a little money into it. I have a small amount coming back from taxes this year and was going to maybe put a portion into it. Couldn't ever do a whole lot myself but might be fun to mess around in. I did put in $100 this morning and gained $5, haha I pulled that out real quick.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Do any of you guys play around with the stock market at all? Been reading about it a little to try and understand it and maybe throw a little money into it. I have a small amount coming back from taxes this year and was going to maybe put a portion into it. Couldn't ever do a whole lot myself but might be fun to mess around in. I did put in $100 this morning and gained $5, haha I pulled that out real quick.

I've got something like 15 shares of a company I worked for in college, bought as part of a discounted purchase program. The value has almost tripled since I got it 10 years ago. It's not worth a ton, but it's enough that I've been tempted to sell it all to use the money for things that I'll actually use. I can't see the value going up a whole lot more over the next few years.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I have mostly been looking at the High Volitility stuff, buy and sell same day type. I would be interested in doing long term stuff to but would probably use a financial investor for that.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you done any trading in the past? As long as you realize the odds are stacked "way" against you and the individual investor! I do a little option trading for giggles and it can be brutal if you're not prepared for it. Like they say the hardest thing to get past is the "6 inches between your ears"!

Top Bottom