• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now, well after the fact and getting flack for once again persuing his highly important golf vacation and not going where there has been a declared State of Emergency: bamalama will go to Louisiana on Tuesday. Trump is on the ground Now!

We know bamalama does not give a damn and is only going because of negative press. If the same number of people died in a mass shooting he would have been there days ago.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heading to Louisiana next weekend to help with the cleanup efforts, we will be mostly tearing down sheetrock and emptying houses. Never been around any natural disaster before so have no idea what to expect to see.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Heading to Louisiana next weekend to help with the cleanup efforts, we will be mostly tearing down sheetrock and emptying houses. Never been around any natural disaster before so have no idea what to expect to see.

Our neighbors have family over there and are making weekend runs with supplies and stuff. My experience, from doing line work after hurricanes and other storms, it's organized chaos. Take your time, be diligent and try to plan routes and places to stay. A lot of good people doing great things but always be mindful of those trying to take advantage of others misfortunes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Pack accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our neighbors have family over there and are making weekend runs with supplies and stuff. My experience, from doing line work after hurricanes and other storms, it's organized chaos. Take your time, be diligent and try to plan routes and places to stay. A lot of good people doing great things but always be mindful of those trying to take advantage of others misfortunes.

Yea I'm assuming it will be a mess, hoping to be of some help though. My wife's church is sending out the group and I am going with them, I'm assuming they have some sort of idea on what they will be doing.

Pack accordingly

I will be ordering a phanny (sp ?) pack this weekend to keep my pistol, mags & all my other pocket items in while I'm working.
    Been wanting one for a while and this is a great excuse to get one haha. If we ever have a forum BBQ, I'll be the guy with the phanny pack.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    That's ok, I'll be the one with the tennis racquet case and flip flops. Lol

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, I did dick it up.. It's on and blowing cold air like it's supposed to.. it's not like arking a 200 amp breaker and screwing up someone's Allen wrench...

Uh, that was only a 150 amp tops going through that breaker. The lines coming in were so corroded there's no way I got the whole 200.

I know, I've shorted 200 amps before, the house usually catches on fire.......

Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Made,
    Gasoline, ice, propane, generators, canned food stuffs, carry nothing that needs refrigeration, batteries, flashlight, bottled water, waterproof boots, dry socks, dry work clothes, leather gloves, Deep Woods Off. Air mattress, sleeping bag, camp stove, celphone with DC charger, if you have a DC-AC converter carry it with exension cords. Tools: claw hammer, flat bar, short crow bar, several utility knives with multiple blades, screw drivers of different sizes, side cutter pliers, saddle bags w web belt, flat point shovel, garden rake.
    Think clean, dry, food, sleep and power.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.

I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.

I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.

I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office.

He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn’t like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous military person I admired most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where the heck I am now…

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I messed up...on my lunch break today I stopped by and looked at the new Tundras. Now I'm wanting a new truck.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I messed up...on my lunch break today I stopped by and looked at the new Tundras. Now I'm wanting a new truck.

A guy on my boat just got one and I'm just waiting for the day when I just look a little to long at it and go get one lol.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone watching 202? I think Conor is going to get dragged into the emotions of the fight and Nate is going to come out on top. Conor is obviously dedicated to winning with the camp he brought in and a basically identical boxer to Nate's talent. I'm tired as hell my boat got hit by lightning and so was a long duty day...probably going to end up asleep and watching the replay tomorrow lol.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I thought about that too, but once you open that door...

Top Bottom