• Price: 275.00 or best offer
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I know an ammo company that has 32 S&W shorts and 32 S&W longs in stock is why I was asking, so there is two different chamberings in the 32 S&W, never having a revolver in that caliber I don’t know anything about it or your pistol. I was wondering if pistol is chambered for 32 S&W long and then you could shoot shorts in it as well.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I know an ammo company that has 32 S&W shorts and 32 S&W longs in stock is why I was asking, so there is two different chamberings in the 32 S&W, never having a revolver in that caliber I don’t know anything about it or your pistol. I was wondering if pistol is chambered for 32 S&W long and then you could shoot shorts in it as well.

Yeah 32 S&W Short.

If you are interested let me know.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two things that often go wrong with those are broken springs that can often be purchased and there were 4 different .32s cartridges of course not counting the .32-20.
    The frames also stretch a bit.

Colt had their short and long and smith and wession had their short and long .32 center fires and there were also .32 rim fires. IIRC the .32 colts will chamber in a .32 smith and wesson long chamber, but the cartridge cases will split. Te .32 colt short appears not to have been made in years, but perhaps someone has made a special run of them. The 32 smith and wesson usually will not chamber in .32 colt chamber is my understanding.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom