• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'm so glad the system let this reformed criminal back out on the streets. He learned his lesson in prison and deserved to be released. Thank goodness we have the lawyers and judges out there making these situations an everyday occurrence. Remember to vote them back in office so we can continue enjoying this new America that's changing our future for the better.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    I'm so glad the system let this reformed criminal back out on the streets. He learned his lesson in prison and deserved to be released. Thank goodness we have the lawyers and judges out there making these situations an everyday occurrence. Remember to vote them back in office so we can continue enjoying this new America that's changing our future for the better.
    I take it the shooter just got out and is carrying on where he left off, what was his previous crime?

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Baldwin has a fair amount of younger hooligans that are resorting more often to violence these days, with gunplay.
    The undisputed percentage leader of car break-ins in Baldwin are juveniles. Where do you think those guns wind up? In the hands of said younger hooligans.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Up to 18 shot and still at 3 dead. Also told other area hospitals had people coming in with injuries sustained from running from the scene.

BDrinkard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was an annual May Day festival. It was in the Vaugn settlement community. (Upper Bryants landing Rd)This is a predominantly black community. I use to go back in the 90’s and have a great time. The locals were good country people. I never felt threatened and was always welcome even though I was white.This has been going on for as long as I can remember. This younger generation have turned into thugs. It was some young guys with guns from what I understand. It is a sad world we live in today.Unfortunately the good old days are over.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This was an annual May Day festival. It was in the Vaugn settlement community. (Upper Bryants landing Rd)This is a predominantly black community. I use to go back in the 90’s and have a great time. The locals were good country people. I never felt threatened and was always welcome even though I was white.This has been going on for as long as I can remember. This younger generation have turned into thugs. It was some young guys with guns from what I understand. It is a sad world we live in today.Unfortunately the good old days are over.
    A lot of thugs are coming over from Prichard nowadays too, say my law enforcement friends.
    With the exploding population growth Baldwin county is experiencing there are a lot of targets for criminals. Baldwin is seeing a spike throughout the county, although the leaders and LE will not admit it.

Indeed, the good old days are over.

Top Bottom