• Screenshot_20200905-052359_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200905-052359_Chrome.jpg
      142.8 KB · Views: 115

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are everywhere
    Sad thing is at one time I would have been shocked, but I now accept the huge numbers of paid politically active informants with a yes that is how it is.
    I suspect that a lot of the violence associated with BLM demonstrations is committed by thugs in the pay of others. I can not point a finger since I have no evidence, but eventually some of it may come out during the criminal case in Kenosha and elsewhere. The important thing would be to look into the incomes of the dead thugs. Were they getting funding from elsewhere. But of course proving such can be hard if the money is handed over as cash say in a paper bag.
    Weaver was set up and IIRC the ATFs intention was to force him into becoming an informant. I saw him in an interview where while he did not regret refusing to be an informant, but he greatly regretted his actions that in part led up to the shooting. He lost his son and then his wife. He won in court, but he certainly would have preferred to have had his son and wife alive.

Remember in any movement, the one yelling the loudest for extreme things, especially violence is likely working for uncle or these days for somebody else's intelligence agencies. An informant gains most favor when he has something to report. Getting some fools to do something violent is what he wants to report to the point of even instigating the crime.
    Elsewhere at another forum I was on someone using the handle of Chicago PD was running Cook County's antigun program. He was outed to Forum's owner by other Chicago PD personnel and of course kicked out and funds he had prepaid for training classes refunded.

Make sure you really know someone before doing anything supid. By know, you grew up with them. Not someone that seems congenial and says what you think you want to hear. When I hear people advocating going to some major city to confront antifa well................

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are favorites, too
    And with all the distraction BLM/Antifa is causing we have all en about #BillClintonisaPedo.

None in the left seem to speak up about sex trafficking and sexual slavery of children by these polititians and celebrities. They would rather burn America down then be exposed for their crimes against humanity.
    That is why sacrificing children in whatever form is part of their organized religion.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    And with all the distraction BLM/Antifa is causing we have all en about #BillClintonisaPedo.

None in the left seem to speak up about sex trafficking and sexual slavery of children by these polititians and celebrities. They would rather burn America down then be exposed for their crimes against humanity.
    That is why sacrificing children in whatever form is part of their organized religion.

I have a fundraiser coming up for this as the annual “gala” they did cannot happen. BLM gets millions and these poor kids who have survived ACTUAL slavery get left behind.

There is an 11 year old child who was forced to perform over 3000 sex acts, and she thinks that God hates her for it. It is devastating.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

media is trained to repeat it is just a vast right wing fringe conspiracy theory...

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And Kyle is the white supremacist, heh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-155914~2.png
      Screenshot_20200731-155914~2.png
      335.4 KB · Views: 100

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a fundraiser coming up for this as the annual “gala” they did cannot happen. BLM gets millions and these poor kids who have survived ACTUAL slavery get left behind.

There is an 11 year old child who was forced to perform over 3000 sex acts, and she thinks that God hates her for it. It is devastating.
    What organization are you fundraising for? This is as good a place as any to put feelers out there. Is there a local chapter? I've been on the board of a charitable organization in the past and am interested in helping these victims in some capacity. I know there is great need once they manage to get freed to try and help them recover as much as possible.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This guy is ready to go to Heaven.
    I haven't seen someone talk to demons with this much authority since Jesus.

I hope he doesn't get added to Clinton body count.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    What organization are you fundraising for? This is as good a place as any to put feelers out there. Is there a local chapter? I've been on the board of a charitable organization in the past and am interested in helping these victims in some capacity. I know there is great need once they manage to get freed to try and help them recover as much as possible.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

it is in Zachary, LA and they house female survivors and train nuns from all over world to recognize and treat these girls.

I will post it up in the next couple of weeks. We are going to have a sweepstakes to win a new SUV or Truck.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    k
    it is in Zachary, LA and they house female survivors and train nuns from all over world to recognize and treat these girls.

I will post it up in the next couple of weeks. We are going to have a sweepstakes to win a new SUV or Truck.
    It is good to see people helping others.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "
    What then? The Podesta assumption is that the military will side with the Dems. There are reasons to fear they might. The Obama administration spent a great deal of political capital purging the officer corps of anyone not down with the program and promoting only those who are.

Still and all, determining the outcome of an election would be the most open political interference possible from our allegedly apolitical military, and it’s plausible that the brass won’t want to make its quiet support of the ruling class agenda that overt. The aforementioned Chairman has already stated that the military will play “no role” in the outcome of the election. That’s probably not a feint, but one wonders if it will hold given the obvious attempt to influence military thinking by people like Jeffrey Goldberg in his recent Atlantic essay."

The question is: Would we individually do what Kyle did if after Nov 3rd, the Democratic Coup goes into play as above?

What is your plan?

Kyle singled himself out and got caught.
    Do we have any chance if we organize as a community and who is going to lead if so?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Unstoppable leaderless organizations. Good book. I stumbled across it in a secondhand store years ago. Which is interesting because if you read the book it goes into the underground and the secondhand a little deeper

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-233856_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200905-233856_Chrome.jpg
      107.6 KB · Views: 110
    Top Bottom