• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You mean, after committing cowardly crimes against innocent Citizens?

I'm not sure I'd call anything they did "right".

"Tactically Sound to avoid or delay arrest", maybe, but never "right"...

They are domestic terrorists, cowards, and thugs. They dress and scatter like the cockroaches they are.
    Yep that's more in line with what I meant

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, there's a 17-year-old kid in Wisconsin (or maybe he's imprisoned in Illinois?) who is probably re-thinking his initial statements to the police...

If you use your gun, comply with the LEOs' instructions, seek medical attention, give the LEOs your ID info, let them know you will help them as much as possible in the presence of your attorney, and then shut the hell up. In that order of importance.

That's my plan. Hopefully, it gets dusty on the shelf and never needs to be implemented.
    It really does not matter what that kid said, he was going to be charged. Plenty of video footage out there to show exactly what happened. If the state wants to hang you, I agree that one should say nothing and as Raven said:
    Antifa and Black Lies Matter, they got it right when they dressed in all black, wore a mask and gloves, and ran like hell
    Relative to violent demonstrations I have seen discussions of simply melting away. If Kyle had been thinking, he should have never been there protecting property of a business when apparently the owners themselves were not out there. If I decide to help someone, they better be there themselves even if it is in a wheel chair.
    If you are in a car and get stopped and attacked getting away unrecorded is not likely.

But above we are talking getting involved in politically motivated insurrection and the politics will drive the investigation and prosecution. My original remarks apply to the honest civilian going about life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness getting assaulted by street thugs. If you are very mentally rattled then obviously keep your mouth shut. If you do carry a gun, you better havementally prepared yourself for the aftermath. So much better just not to be there. For example do not go to a convenience at late hours and if you do, be alert. I was told of an off duty State police officer that went into one unarmed and it got robbed.

Do your best to make sure evidence does not disappear. Frequently other thugs will recover the dead thug's weapon and disappear it. I know of one police officer years ago in cantonment where after he killed an armed felon, a mob appeared, and the dead thug's gun disappeared. He did not get charged, but it and other incidents did not help his career. Some years ago I was at a party on Bayou Grande and mention the location since those in the know will know whom I was taking to.
    I was talking to someone with high rank in the Sheriffs department and he told that this officer applied to be a departmental sniper. No way were they gong to give him that job and he can shoot. Did three tours as a marine in Vietnam. I know this fellow retired some years ago and likely the fellow I was talking to also retired.
    I got a little long winded there, but keep track of evidence if you safely can.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I didn't know that kid was sitting in JAIL waiting for this BULLSHIT to run its course.

I thought he had the best lawyers?

He's sitting in JAIL with who knows what kind of degenerates for helping his community and defending himself from armed child-raping felons who were actively trying to kill him.

Regardless of future lawsuits, he'll never get that time back, and they can't erase the pain/stress that undeserved jail time brings.

Those prosecuting attorneys are lowlife pieces of shit.

If he could post bail, he could be out. This is his own fault for putting himself in the situation.

Top Bottom