Target Sports

Russia Threatens to take Alaska, Seriously?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not Putin directly, but by Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of the State Duma.

Oh, that would be such a major mistake if they try. I guess they're testing Brandon' reaction ?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They also cry about the lack of international tribunals after the mushroom clouds over Japan.

CCDD814A-7B0F-4416-B1CF-DA22B6F2EB43.png

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, if Putin says he is going to take Alaska, the senile old POS illegitimately sitting in the White House might just give it to him. Especially if his drug addict son gets involved!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, if Putin says he is going to take Alaska, the senile old POS illegitimately sitting in the White House might just give it to him. Especially if his drug addict son gets involved!
    HB senator son.jpeg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Other than the obvious repercussions, I think it would be epic to watch someone try and take something from armed Americans who already live in a place like a Alaska.

The wilderness Alaskans are the epitome of “I just wanna be left alone” and will SSS any idiot dumb enough to start something. They walk around with firearms that have to be able to Stop (not wound or eventually kill) a Grizzly.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Other than the obvious repercussions, I think it would be epic to watch someone try and take something from armed Americans who already live in a place like a Alaska.

The wilderness Alaskans are the epitome of “I just wanna be left alone” and will SSS any idiot dumb enough to start something. They walk around with firearms that have to be able to Stop (not wound or eventually kill) a Grizzly.
    Ya this sums it up.

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not Putin directly, but by Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of the State Duma.

Oh, that would be such a major mistake if they try. I guess they're testing Brandon' reaction ?

Let's not get all excited.

That just one dude from one state duma of Russia making bellicose statements.
    We have folks like that by the dozen and we are not actually consiering an invasion ( or at least I hope we dont have leaders insane enough for that)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I would not want Canada ... not for all the maple syrup in
    America gets our low grade sandy oil from Canada and sells our high grade shale oil for more than it costs to buy the sandy oil. This is about oil and other natural resources

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I mean does it count as importing if we annex Canada since there are some norinco guns that Canada could get that we couldn't ( the sig clone in 7.62x25 tokarev)
    Brand spanking new SKS's...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

It's already happened once. The Japs held Alaska for a long time during WW2, with concrete fortified positions. They just don't teach about it in school because Alaska wasn't a state yet. But American military did arm the Alaskan locals and tell them to keep an eye on the Jap invaders

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It's already happened once. The Japs held Alaska for a long time during WW2, with concrete fortified positions. They just don't teach about it in school because Alaska wasn't ours yet. But American military did arm the Alaskan locals and tell them to keep an eye on the Jap invaders
    Didn't the USA purchase Alaska in 1867?

Top Bottom