• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    These have a handle option, I guess we did not get the lids? Looks like engle is great too just no sale, I don't think you can miss w any of them

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Got my two 30oz tumblers yesterday. Keeps cold drinks cold and hot coffee hot. With a cold drink the tumbler does not sweat. Handles were on backorder.

Tonight ordered two of the 20oz tumblers with the handles also. Never owned a Yeti or any drink container comparable to these RTIC's so I am even more impressed than the Yeti guys. Now just got to get a couple of the Yeti stickers to put on my truck. It will be kinda like a Wilson Combat sticker. A sign that sez,"break my window out and swipe my stuff". --- SAWMAN

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had tea in it all afternoon, tea gone ice still there no sweating, need to refill the tea, or maybe a beer?

I made some bourbon and pepsi when I got off at 7pm.
    Just had to put ice in it again, 2 hours later. I dont know what I am doing wrong.
    So far I am unimpressed.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I think alcohol will kill the ice, also unless everything is cold you put on top of the ice it will melt till the temp is even. So warm Pepsi bad, cold good, warm bourbon bad cold bourbon good. I put cold tea on top of the ice and almost no melt.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If I run some hot tap water in my 30oz RTIC,followed by some hot coffee,it will keep that coffee HOT longer than my Stanley Thermos.

The only thing that can make the tumblers keep hot or cold even longer is .......... to put a YETI sticker on them. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just had to put ice in it again, 2 hours later. I dont know what I am doing wrong.
    So far I am unimpressed.

I have not had a drink in almost 30 years, but from what I remember, I don't think you are drinking your beverage fast enough.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My 20oz came in and is awesome. Are the lids dishwasher safe? Didn't want it to warp and leak.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yes they are. I have your 30 for you if you want to pick it up tomorrow? i'll message you later.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Heads up Walmart has the 20oz cups just like RTIC and Yeti. They exactly the same for $7 each. Find them in sporting goods. I am getting 2 tomorrow.

cpn.jp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heads up Walmart has the 20oz cups just like RTIC and Yeti. They exactly the same for $7 each. Find them in sporting goods. I am getting 2 tomorrow.
    I picked up one of these last week to try it out. At 10:30 am, I put in 12 half moon ice cubes and topped it off with tap water then set it out on the porch. At 6:30 pm, there was still ice in it! I'm going to pick up a couple more when I make it back to WM.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I picked up one of these last week to try it out. At 10:30 am, I put in 12 half moon ice cubes and topped it off with tap water then set it out on the porch. At 6:30 pm, there was still ice in it! I'm going to pick up a couple more when I make it back to WM.
    Are these branded or generic? I've not seen them at either walmart near me. I tried to look online but there are way too many cups to sort through. I know they do have ozark trails coolers that look just like the Yeti Roadie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cpn.jp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I found mine in the camping supplies section of sporting goods. I think it is GSI brand. I'll look when I get a chance.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So far I am unimpressed.

Has to be the alcohol melting the ice. I have Orca Chaser my wife has a Yeti Cup and I put 24 cubes of ice from my ice maker in each cup and 48 hours later they both had a clump of ice the size of a ping pong ball left in them. Neither one was better than the other, they both out performed my expectations.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The are ozark trail 7.xx for 20oz and 9.xx for 30oz, They look identical to the Rtic, same weight too, the lid is the same but the Ozark do not have the little half moon in the sippy part. I will test with some ice, both filled to the top and leaving the top on side by side, this may take a couple days

I got 1 30oz and 3 20 oz at Walmart today

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The are ozark trail 7.xx for 20oz and 9.xx for 30oz, They look identical to the Rtic, same weight too, the lid is the same but the Ozark do not have the little half moon in the sippy part. I will test with some ice, both filled to the top and leaving the top on side by side, this may take a couple days

I got 1 30oz and 3 20 oz at Walmart today

Link?

Top Bottom