• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I pmed him with an offer and he countered, I accepted and we set a time to meet the next morning. About an hour and a half later he called and said he was not going to sell for less than his first asking price. This is after i agreed to a bill of sale and gave him my full name.

cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm a little old school, I'll take it or if a deal is made, that is it sale is over pending final transaction. As for what statdoc has to say, I'm not extremely angry about it. I'm just warning everyone else to be careful of a wishy washy seller. There is no telling what else to look for.

gcole3345

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I had a very positive experience with Referman. He was on time, met me 1/2 way, and all items were exactly as described. Would happily deal with him again. Not sure what some of the negatives were about but I saw none of it. I believe his user name is more HVAC related than weed for what it’s worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FPGAX

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great deal, Awesome conversation. Super nice guy, would definitely buy from him again. Big + for him being understanding after our first scheduled meet time got canceled because my ATM withdrawal limit was reached :( Had no issues picking a time the next day and getting the deal done. Thanks sir!

Top Bottom