• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CRs are a bad way to run a budget. The good news is we have a public commitment to address the immigration issues on a tight schedule. Maybe this will cause congress to work more efficiently so that they can move on to other issues, such as some pro-gun legislation.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This just in: time too rejoice, the month long crs are now reduced too 15 days.

Hang on gentlemen, our nation is on the fast track top being too dog of shit mountain.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is going on I am waiting for people to start getting really rough on illegals or people they think are illegal. I am not calling for it but patriots are getting tired of this crap. The only reason democrats want amnesty now is because of votes.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Illegal entry equals a free trip home. . . . . . . . To an extreamly obscure red clay landing strip. Just big enough for a C-130. About 6 miles from the extreme southern border down in Meh-He-Ho.
    Extreme braking,slam to a stop,have the armed guards "escourt" them off the plane. Men,women,and children. Do a short field take off with 4 JATO bottles burning. At altitude drop leaflets with a smiley face that sez . . . "Have a nice day" . . . in English.
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!! --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is going on I am waiting for people to start getting really rough on illegals or people they think are illegal. I am not calling for it but patriots are getting tired of this crap. The only reason democrats want amnesty now is because of votes.

I hope they are treated kindly and humanely as they are processed for deportation. Trust me it is the muslims that should really concern Americans

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I hope they are treated kindly and humanely as they are processed for deportation. Trust me it is the muslims that should really concern Americans

you are quite right, but of course, politically incorrect....

talked to a man named muhamad husain today, he thought we should stop ALL immigration, for at least a year. imagine that...he sounded like a good man, & was a US citizen also...

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the President hasn't signed it yet and I don't know if I need to sleep in or not tomorrow. This is an important thing. Since the deal included any and all back pay, I'll gladly sleep in past my 0400 wake up time that I normally get up to report to work!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    you are quite right, but of course, politically incorrect....

talked to a man named muhamad husain today, he thought we should stop ALL immigration, for at least a year. imagine that...he sounded like a good man, & was a US citizen also...

I agree, sure there are good ones but considering even those on our side may shoot you in the back so I cannot trust any of them. I would rather send most back to where they came from and OUT of the US. We already have cities run by them and no go zones in America.

Attachments

• islam.jpg
      islam.jpg
      43.3 KB · Views: 95

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wonder if this Schumer Shutdown/Schumer Shurrender will divide the normally lockstep Democratic Party between the centrists and the far left.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So the President hasn't signed it yet and I don't know if I need to sleep in or not tomorrow. This is an important thing. Since the deal included any and all back pay, I'll gladly sleep in past my 0400 wake up time that I normally get up to report to work!

between smelling the coffee, my habit of rising @ 0415 for years, my bladder and the critters needing to go out, I will be up as usual

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Illegal entry equals a free trip home. . . . . . . .

It is actually quite expensive to deport folks.

The president, in his revised budget appropriations for fiscal year 2017, asked Congress for an additional $1.15 billion for Immigration and Customs Enforcement to detain, transport and remove undocumented immigrants.

Based on current estimates, the additional funds only would cover about 5% of the 2 million immigrants Trump seeks to deport.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/deportation-costs-immigration/307548001/

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    does not cost as much as welfare, prison, social services,medical or killing 1 Citizen. I do agree there are some I would allow to stay and apply for green cards if I can hand pick them

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hand pick is the key here. People that will help our society and not be a welfare leech.
    We do not need to blanket let 'em stay or a blanket throw 'em out.
    Round them up. Make them prove themselves. If they can't . . . . See my post #88 above.
    AGREED . . . mooselims are worse than most. --- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I had to go to Manilla for a week buisiness trip. I booked being there a week so I could also Vacation. At the end of my Meetings I called the Airline and said ...PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE TODAY. Ok.. I didn't say Shithole but It was a shithole and it looked and Stank like a shit hole. I could not eve see the sky due to the yellow ???? . Straight up Gross.

Top Bottom