• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's no grand super secret plan, nobody is going to miraculously come and save us. That mindset is another control mechanism.

God helps those who help themselves, only you can enact change.

Trump lost the gamble, the election was stolen, the GOP sold us out for the alegorical pieces of silver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I expect the Biden/Harris regime to unleash a wave of terror against maga people that went to DC. I expect their firearms to be seized and become part of a photo op as to why Biden needs to ban guns.
    They have enough to attempt charges against trump because he gave a speech prior to the demonstrators working their way into the capitol building. If they charge Trump all hell will break loose. The country could go under Marshal law. All ammunition stocks and guns in the stores get seized and just like during hurricane katrina homes are entered, weapons seized, and people go to fema camps.
    WE ARE IN SOME VERY SERIOUS DO DO FOR SURE.

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I expect the Biden/Harris regime to unleash a wave of terror against maga people that went to DC. I expect their firearms to be seized and become part of a photo op as to why Biden needs to ban guns.
    They have enough to attempt charges against trump because he gave a speech prior to the demonstrators working their way into the capitol building. If they charge Trump all hell will break loose. The country could go under Marshal law. All ammunition stocks and guns in the stores get seized and just like during hurricane katrina homes are entered, weapons seized, and people go to fema camps.
    WE ARE IN SOME VERY SERIOUS DO DO FOR SURE.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them red flag anyone who merely voted for Trump.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's one of the breaches into the building, please note as the enter there is Security Officers long the walls.

Here's violent agitators trying to break windows as Real Trump Supporter yell for them to stop and finally stop them. Would any real Patriot abuse Our Flag like that to try and bust a window? Their actions tell us exactly who they represent! I couldn't pull up the vid seperatly, open link and scroll down to vid.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom