• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We know Biden willnt be in power and Kim will listen to that freak of a woman so will double fu@k for 4yrs.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Here's one of the breaches into the building, please note as the enter there is Security Officers long the walls.

Here's violent agitators trying to break windows as Real Trump Supporter yell for them to stop and finally stop them. Would any real Patriot abuse Out Flag like that to try and bust a window? Their actions tell us exactly who they represent! I couldn't pull up the vid seperatly, open link and scroll down to vid.

I'm sure the new regime will probably double and triple the security around there now. Get ready to lose all transparency

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Use your spiritual Discernment...

its bigger than you or I...Or Trump.

Its Light ..the LIGHT OF TRUTH.. LIGHT FROM GOD.

Exposing all.

GOD HAS WON.

This will end in One Way.

God wins via WHATS RIGHT, WHATS TRUE.

Every chance has been given for Traitors to back down.. Kindness has been shown. Forgiveness Offered. A second chance.

EVIL...TRAITORS REFUSED.

ITS THERE CHOICE.

IN OUR SOULS ,WITH GOD,WE ARE FREE
    THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS.. I ACCEPT TRUTH TO MY VERY BONES.. AS I AM TRULY A SINNER...
    AMEN

I am loving this time... I wake up giddy every morning... I KNOW My country will be FREER again.. Free of the Parasites.
    Honest Productivity and Abundance again for all Honest Peoples

I have been waiting for 40 years now.. THANKYOUGODTHANKYOUGOTHANKYOUGOD i get to live and see,be in this time.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/... These are Clinton s emails: https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

NOT for the faint of heart or those afraid of FACTS

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Taking a page outta Twitter,YouTube, Facebook I see. I’m not even that active on threads like this and I have enjoyed my time here talking about all kinds of stuff. The people I have met, but if you ban old man, go ahead add me to the list. I want no part in anything that suppresses any ones free speech. If people have a problem with what he post then they can not click on this thread. No one is forcing them to do. No one is forcing them to read it! They don’t like it move the F on. Seems from reading this thread 98% of post agree with him or at least thumbs up him. Guess it doesn’t matter where it’s at, people in power love suppressing the little guy. Good riddance. ✌
    I am not an owner of this forum that I assume is a business. Fighting with the moderators is not the best way. I have had a posting or so deleted, and if I did not like it, there are plenty of other forums.
    There are members and even LEOs that have to answer to higher ups relative to any connections they might have with social media. One LEO last yr in Alabama posted on his web page what he thought should be done to other people that he politically disagreed with. He was fired last I heard. What is posted here can have consequences for others. This is a private enterprise and not a democracy. The bill of rights does not so much apply here.
    The reason that I joined here is that it is local and so people that I might want to meet or do a deal with are local.
    I am not paying a dime to be here.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article246998162.html
    UPDATE: Police captain Scott Walden has resigned after being placed on administrative leave, outlets report.

Walden, who worked for the police department in Flomaton, Alabama, had been under fire for making threatening comments on social media regarding supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“They need to line up ev1 of them and put a bullet in their skull for treason,” Capt. Scott Walden wrote in response to a Facebook post about Biden voters, outlets report.

The post Walden was responding to read, “The idiots that voted for Biden hated Trump enough to throw the country away. Thank the lying liberals and democrats news media.”

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction.

911B9BE3-80B8-4B85-85E2-AFE17BD78319.jpeg

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now, while I'm not particularly impressed by the many many separate posts of pure cope, this is the off topic section, so we're technically allowed to discuss this here. As long as he keeps the politics here he's following the rules

Also considering how much politics influence our hobby, for example now that dementia joe is getting inaugurated we're gonna get hit with plenty of bullshit laws

This was supposed to be the containment subforum to keep politics and other offtopics, now we can't?

What can we discuss in the offtopic section? What topics are allowed? We banning topics now?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom