• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shley65

Expert
    he plans on having kids from all over the country during the press release . the man has no shame .

using kids as a human shield , now who else uses that tactic ?

Patoz

Marksman
    That time is that Jamoche goin on TV tomorrow? I wanna make sure to have my puke bucket handy

The announcement, which press secretary Jay Carney said is scheduled for about 11:45 a.m. at the White House, is also expected to include a slate of up to 19 executive actions that the Obama administration can take on its own to attempt to limit gun violence.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...452c34-5f31-11e2-9940-6fc488f3fecd_story.html

So 10:45 CST for us.

Clay

Master
    Ive been around a lot of Guidos in my day.

But yeah I can see why youd think that. Fits that muzzie perfect though...

I'm a stupid dumbass....I actually am a mixed Guido...I never knew the spelling and in my mind I was saying it totally differently. I need another dirty martini....=)

wildrider666

Master
    He needs to be removed from Office, impeach him if you have the time. It didn't work with lying slick willy who "did not have sex with that woman". Oops a stain on her dress? "Well, ah, um, I mean, I did not have sexual relations with that woman which in my Rhodes Scholar mind means intercourse only". He got away too.
    Are there no Dems who can screw up and leave office before the sheets are hanging on the line. At least Nixon (Rep) stepped down with class.

Can Obama as Commander in Chief be relieved of duty for failing to follow the Constitution and Bill of Rights. U. S. and international laws, violating the rights of and endangering the citizens he has been entrusted to protect. Clearly his decisions have placed the Country in Economic peril, foster class warfare to split the country and instead of being a president he is too busy being a black president and bringing the race card into every discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom