• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Drauka99

Marksman
    surrounded by kids.... sickening the way he's using children to help push this stuff

Viking1204

Master
    Yep, Obama is officially one piece of $h!t scumbag. The only reason he's using the kids is to gain sympathy from adults who are uneducated as to what the 2nd Amendment means just like the kids have no clue what it means. Sickening doesn't do it justice really, it's beyond sickening.

From CNN: Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will announce the proposals, and will be joined by a group of children who wrote letters to the president in the aftermath of the December 14 shooting rampage by a lone gunman who killed 20 students and six adults at a Newtown elementary school, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.

Viking1204

Master
    Yeah, I really think that discussing these types of topics is not a place for children.

No kidding, they have no idea what the 2nd Amendment means. All this know is some crazy gunman killed a lot of kids their age with a gun and the President is going to "fix" it.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Kids? Seriously? He must be that desperate to get some sympathetic support of people. I am praying to god this proposal gets shot down in congress or supreme court or wherever its going, this is such a joke.

Clay

Master
    I don't think the presence of children will sway anyone one way or another. This issue is not one that people are 'on the fence' about. Their stand is as concrete as their position on abortion, political party and toilet paper preference. Sadly, the majority don't agree with those of us who don't want our 2nd Amendment Rights infringed. I love this country, but I can't stand the 'people' who are manipulating this event for political gain. Bring on the zombies....

joe

Master
    What concerns me is the demographics of America have changed. Just like this past election shows that you can't have the same old people you always had and win you have to appeal more to the moderates to win anything these day. Most moderate people do not see any harm in some gun control.

Does not matter to alot of people what the 2nd amendment says. They see some gun control as protecting them instead of infringing on there rights. This thought process is dangerous to our long term gun rights.

Clay

Master
    Now we are going to censor video games and movies too? Did my zip just change to North Korea? WTF! Does Obama not have any shrinks on his staff? If you remove it from society or censor it, it only makes people want it more....

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I can think of a couple people they need to remove from society.. And I swear I wont want them back

flyandscuba

Master
    Like most cowardly dictators -- Obama has resorted to the use of human shields in the form of children...

I feel the breeze of revolution beginning to blow....ever so softly now -- but capable of becoming a tempest very quickly...

Tread carefully politicians -- your political futures aren't the only things at stake in this game!

SAWMAN

Master
    Decission From Da Bro

Tomorrow is the day that Da Bro will stand up behind his beloved telepromptor and beat his chest. He will decry how he and he alone will implement changes that will keep us all safe in the arms of the(our)federal government.

Those of you that haven't bought your stuff already had better take a close look at the FOR SALE section of this forum. Get your "supplies" while you still can. The changes that we all have to live by could come slow....or....they could come fast. No whining later.

Good luck to us all. --- SAWMAN

FUPAGUNT

Master
    That time is that Jamoche goin on TV tomorrow? I wanna make sure to have my puke bucket handy

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Sometimes I squeeze my wife's tooth paste tube in the middle just to hear her huff.

Seriously, the king and his minions will use anything they can to get what they want, regardless of the legality or morality. From the election results, 51% of those who bothered to vote are already zombies.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I had to Google that! Glad it wasn't some KKK codeword =)

Ive been around a lot of Guidos in my day.

But yeah I can see why youd think that. Fits that muzzie perfect though...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom