Patriot Mobile

Powder and Primers for sale 5 miles north of Whiting Field (selling for a gentleman that can no longer reload due to health issues)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Lady Grace

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All primers $80/brick of 1000 unless stated otherwise. All powder $25/pound with partial containers prorated at $25/pound and rounded down to next dollar. 100% of proceeds go to him and his wife. Here's your chance to stock up on commonly used reloading components at nice prices.

Note 1) Please don't send requests for other items...I simply don't know what all there is at his place until I physically see and remove it. I do know there will be bullet casting stuff (molds, sizers, melting pot, etc). There will be some bullets, but I have no idea what other than they will probably be for pistols as he wasn't into heavier kicking rifles. A friend of his is selling firearms at the shows for him. Again, I don't know the extent of what's there; my truck was full when I left. It's an 80 mile round trip so I won't be going there often. I have no idea of guns other than he's been reducing the number over the last few years at shows as his health was going down. Prices are less than store or Internet, but not give-a-ways either. There are no large rifle primers.

Note 2) Because some people have my phone number, it's possible someone texts me to buy something before a forum member posts "I'll take it". Likewise someone could send a PM before someone else posts "I'll take it". In each case, the poster has no idea they weren't first. Another thing I've seen: PM saying "I'll take it" and then an hour or so later the same person posts "PM sent" to make sure I saw their PM. Meanwhile someone says they sent a PM before the other person posted "PM sent", but have no idea the "PM sent" person actually sent a PM earlier. What I'm trying to say is that I'll do my best to confirm orders in the order I received them, no matter how I receive them. Complaints were sent to moderators regarding the prior estate sales in which I was accused of not selling things in the order of orders received. Of course anyone is free to send moderator complaints, and I'll discuss with and/or show the moderator texts or other info to prove I do it in order of the orders sent, as I did before. Trust me.

Note 3) What do I get out of this? 1) It's the right thing to do; this gentleman has always treated me right over the years. 2) I get to see stuff first, so I've already bought 9 bricks of primers and 17 pounds of powder and a mutual friend and I each get to buy 1/2 his bullet casting lead...maybe a few hundred pounds is there.

Note 4) As I come across items that can be given away per my friend, they will be available for anyone coming to buy to take some of...for example I have a trash bag full of plastic ammo boxes as give-a-ways.

Large pistol primers

WW – 24 bricks

CCI 300 – 4 bricks

Remington 2 ½ - 5 bricks

Federal 150 – 3 bricks

Small pistol primers

Wolf – 1 brick (I think they're great primers, but others may not like Russian made primers...$75/brick)

WW – 27 bricks

WW magnum – 33 bricks (that's an awful lot of SP Magnums in my opinion...$75/brick)

Remington 1 ½ - 4 bricks

Small rifle primers

WW – 2 bricks

Remington 6 ½ - 5 bricks (Note: Remington 6 1/2's are designed for lower pressure cartridges such as 22 Hornet and 30 Carbine. If used in say a .223 with full pressure loads, you may get pierced primers, so that use is not recommended by me. I use them in 30 Carbine and mild 300 Blackout loads ((not full power Blackout))).

Powder – full containers $25/pound

Bullseye - 1 eight lb drum

2200 Data – 4 eight lb jugs

AA2015 – 1 eight lb jug

W231 – 1 eight lb jug

Powder – partial containers $25/pound pro-rated and rounded down to lower dollar

AA#7 – 15 oz $23

CFE BLK – 13 oz $20

H4198 – 11 oz $17

Power Pistol – 12 oz $18

Clays – 10 oz $15

SR4756 – 14 oz $21

AA#5 – 5 lb 11 oz $142

W231 – 1 lb 8 oz $37 (not in a W231 container; I put it in there)

AA2015 – 12 oz $18

View attachment 204973
    Can we come over today , Lady Grace

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Lady Grace and anyone else that wants to read this,

I try to keep the totals of items for sale on the first page of this thread up to date, altering it as items are spoken for. Simply post in this thread what you want. I'll send you a PM (private message) that what you want is set aside with your name. If two or more people ask for the same thing, I reply to the earlier message first, so sometimes a later poster misses out (folks understand that so it's no big drama, just life). I'll include my address, phone number, and when I can be available in my PM to you.

Now I live north of Whiting Field, thus it would not necessarily be a good deal if you have to drive there and just want a little item, say $5 worth of gas to pick up a $5 item. Not advertised, as I can't always do it, but I try to give a little something extra, so I've been giving ammo boxes and primers as a bonus if they fit with what the person is buying. In this case, the friend I'm selling for gave me 2 garbage bags of plastic ammo boxes to give away and there was a cardboard box of opened bricks of primers. The ammo boxes are down to maybe a fifth of one garbage bag and bonus primers are less than half left. Finally emptied one of the 40mm ammo cans of primers, so that can will be a give-a-way. No one is to complain if I don't have anything to give away from my friend's stuff.

Alternative: You send me a PM of what you want, and I'll reply to that if you don't want to post to the thread.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Bump one time then I’ll close this ad, clean it up and redo as a new ad. Hope to bring back what bullets there are this week.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom