Target Sports

Powder and Primers for sale 5 miles north of Whiting Field (selling for a gentleman that can no longer reload due to health issues)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    All primers $80/brick of 1000 unless stated otherwise. All powder $25/pound with partial containers prorated at $25/pound and rounded down to next dollar. 100% of proceeds go to him and his wife. Here's your chance to stock up on commonly used reloading components at nice prices.

Note 1) Please don't send requests for other items...I simply don't know what all there is at his place until I physically see and remove it. I do know there will be bullet casting stuff (molds, sizers, melting pot, etc). There will be some bullets, but I have no idea what other than they will probably be for pistols as he wasn't into heavier kicking rifles. A friend of his is selling firearms at the shows for him. Again, I don't know the extent of what's there; my truck was full when I left. It's an 80 mile round trip so I won't be going there often. I have no idea of guns other than he's been reducing the number over the last few years at shows as his health was going down. Prices are less than store or Internet, but not give-a-ways either. There are no large rifle primers.

Note 2) Because some people have my phone number, it's possible someone texts me to buy something before a forum member posts "I'll take it". Likewise someone could send a PM before someone else posts "I'll take it". In each case, the poster has no idea they weren't first. Another thing I've seen: PM saying "I'll take it" and then an hour or so later the same person posts "PM sent" to make sure I saw their PM. Meanwhile someone says they sent a PM before the other person posted "PM sent", but have no idea the "PM sent" person actually sent a PM earlier. What I'm trying to say is that I'll do my best to confirm orders in the order I received them, no matter how I receive them. Complaints were sent to moderators regarding the prior estate sales in which I was accused of not selling things in the order of orders received. Of course anyone is free to send moderator complaints, and I'll discuss with and/or show the moderator texts or other info to prove I do it in order of the orders sent, as I did before. Trust me.

Note 3) What do I get out of this? 1) It's the right thing to do; this gentleman has always treated me right over the years. 2) I get to see stuff first, so I've already bought 9 bricks of primers and 17 pounds of powder and a mutual friend and I each get to buy 1/2 his bullet casting lead...maybe a few hundred pounds is there.

Note 4) As I come across items that can be given away per my friend, they will be available for anyone coming to buy to take some of...for example I have a trash bag full of plastic ammo boxes as give-a-ways.

Large pistol primers

WW – 16 bricks

CCI 300 – 4 bricks

Remington 2 ½ - 5 bricks

Federal 150 – 3 bricks

Small pistol primers

Wolf – 1 brick (I think they're great primers, but others may not like Russian made primers...$75/brick)

WW – 17 bricks

WW magnum – 31 bricks (that's an awful lot of SP Magnums in my opinion...$75/brick)

Remington 1 ½ - 4 bricks

Small rifle primers

WW – 2 bricks

Remington 6 ½ - 3 bricks (Note: Remington 6 1/2's are designed for lower pressure cartridges such as 22 Hornet and 30 Carbine. If used in say a .223 with full pressure loads, you may get pierced primers, so that use is not recommended by me. I use them in 30 Carbine and mild 300 Blackout loads ((not full power Blackout))).

Powder – full containers $25/pound

Bullseye - 1 eight lb drum

2200 Data – 4 eight lb jugs

Powder – partial containers $25/pound pro-rated and rounded down to lower dollar

AA#7 – 15 oz $23

CFE BLK – 13 oz $20

H4198 – 11 oz $17

Power Pistol – 12 oz $18

Clays – 10 oz $15

SR4756 – 14 oz $21

AA#5 – 5 lb 11 oz $142

DD95F7C0-0623-4360-9071-BA6F57E94019.jpeg

Last edited:

Dojostud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I’ll take some Tula primers and titegroup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will purchase all of the UNIQUE and HERCO.
    Can come your way almost anytime from Pace.
    850-261-9120. Text or call.

Last edited:

brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'll take the following:
    CCI 350 magnum – 2 bricks
    H110 – 2 one lb cans
    H4198 – 1 one lb can

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Guys, I've arranged all texts, posts, and PM's in time order and am working them in order. Started working them late and have 5 done of the 20 received. Hang in there with me. As an order is done and labeled with name and contents, the total of items is updated, so you may notice quantities going down or items gone before I get to your order.

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    I would like 5 bricks of WW small pistol primers if they’re still available. Thanks. PM inbound

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I think I've now replied to the deluge of posts, texts, and PM's. If you've not received a reply, I apologize, and please PM me.

Inventory all updated. I have a garbage bag full of plastic ammo boxes you are free to look through and take what you can use. Bruce

Jonsey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    PM Inbound.

Will take (3) H335-1lb, Open H335, (2) Remington small rifle primers and (1) Federal small rifle primers

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom