Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Polk county sheriff is my kinda sheriff..

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Pompnewbie

Reaction score

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
No different then protestors blocking traffic ways. I have already told the wife and kids if they are trapped and start getting attacked, shoot but conserve ammo. If there is an exit, run over as many that are a threat...get somewhere safe and call law enforcement. They understand that simply just blocking an intersection is not enough to justify lethal force but if they are actively attacking you, game on...

FLT

Reaction score
Tallahassee will be in for a bad night, there are many bus loads getting off interstate 10 and heading toward the capital. I’d avoid Tallahassee at all cost , we have enough local dumb asses to create a mess and when they start busing in additional help it can go south in a hurry.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
No different then protestors blocking traffic ways. I have already told the wife and kids if they are trapped and start getting attacked, shoot but conserve ammo. If there is an exit, run over as many that are a threat...get somewhere safe and call law enforcement. They understand that simply just blocking an intersection is not enough to justify lethal force but if they are actively attacking you, game on...

and whatever you do, don't stop.....put the pedal down and keep it down, reverse or forward....

Toggle Sidebar

Latest posts

Sponsors

3rd Coast

Members online