Polk county sheriff is my kinda sheriff..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No different then protestors blocking traffic ways. I have already told the wife and kids if they are trapped and start getting attacked, shoot but conserve ammo. If there is an exit, run over as many that are a threat...get somewhere safe and call law enforcement. They understand that simply just blocking an intersection is not enough to justify lethal force but if they are actively attacking you, game on...

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tallahassee will be in for a bad night, there are many bus loads getting off interstate 10 and heading toward the capital. I’d avoid Tallahassee at all cost , we have enough local dumb asses to create a mess and when they start busing in additional help it can go south in a hurry.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No different then protestors blocking traffic ways. I have already told the wife and kids if they are trapped and start getting attacked, shoot but conserve ammo. If there is an exit, run over as many that are a threat...get somewhere safe and call law enforcement. They understand that simply just blocking an intersection is not enough to justify lethal force but if they are actively attacking you, game on...

and whatever you do, don't stop.....put the pedal down and keep it down, reverse or forward....

Top Bottom